BY BED HEAD

Get self-absorbed in the best way possible with Tigi Bed Head Shampoo. Tigi Bed Head Self Absorbed Shampoo is infused with mega nutrients to strengthen and repair chemically treated hair. Infused with ingredients that give your hair shine and body, this moisture-rich hair care product helps restore your hair's natural beauty. Tigi Hair Shampoo, Mega Nutrient, keeps your hair looking its best.

Instructions: To use: wet hair thoroughly, lather And rinse. Repeat as necessary.Follow with self absorbed conditioner.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water/Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamide Mea, Parfum (Fragrance), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phytantriol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Riboflavin Phosphate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Glycol Stearate, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6), Ci 14700 (Red 4).

Active Ingredients: Aqua (water/eau), sodium laureth sulfate, sodium cocoyl isethionate,cocamide mea, parfum (fragrance), cocamidopropyl betaine, phytantriol,tocopheryl acetate, zea mays (corn) oil, retinyl palmitate, sodiumriboflavin phosphate, panthenol, allantoin, glycol stearate, glycerin,guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sodium chloride, citric acid,methylisothiazolinone, methylparaben, amyl cinnamal, benzyl alcohol,benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, ci 15985 (yellow 6), ci14700 (red 4).

• Does this shampoo make your hair feel weighted down or li...2 Answers
  • I never used this product how does it smell is it really ...1 Answers
Katy T.
Allendale, MI
This is one of the best shampoos out there. The smell is absolutely amazing, and it makes your hair feel so soft and silky. It lasts for so long, and while it can be expensive in some places I find it best to buy in a bundle at Costco with the conditioner for $18!
Hailey B.
Freeburg, MO
It's my go to shampoo! Helps with dry and brittle hair! So far the best I've found to make my hair always shiny! Usually use it with their conditioner. Bought at Walmart, highly recommend!
Abby C.
I LOVE this shampoo. I actually bought it because it was on sale at target and needed new shampoo asap. At first, the smell was strong. It's very citrus smelling, but I've grown to love it. It lathers through my hair nicely, and I have thick hair. It makes a TON of bubbles and really makes your hair feel clean while your washing it. My hair does not feel dry and it didn't feel any more oily than before.
Breanna H.
I cannot find this anywhere anymore so I started using the urban antidotes one. This smells so fresh and nice. It makes my hair so soft and touchable and visibly reduces frizzyness which is hard on my curly bleached hair.
Amy R.
West Linn, OR
I absolutely love this brand, I have been using their styling products forever. My hair is colored, so it does tend to get a bit dry and frizzy, so I picked this up hoping their shampoo was as good as their other products, -'d I was not disappointed. It smells amazing, and it leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth, and really moisturized. It really cuts down on the frizz. Coupled with my other TIGI styling products, it is a really great daily use shampoo that leaves my hair looking and feeling exactly like I want it to.
Zarah Abigail P.
Lompoc, CA
I love Bed Head and their products.
This shampoo, as with all their other shampoos, smell absolutely awesome! I like it that the scent lingers long on your hair. It also doesn't feel heavy on my hair like some shampoos do. It didn't make my hair dry at all. In fact, after 2 weeks of use, I have noticed my hair being healthier looking. This is a great shampoo, and I would buy this again.
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
I am always trying new shampoos and conditioners, but this one has always been my favorite shampoo. I love the scent and I swear even with expensive salon shampoos I've never had cleaner hair than I get with Bed Head. Worth the price 100% of the time.
Sara G.
It's less expensive than the other designer shampoos and it smells fantastic! It doesn't really lather much though, which leads you to wasting more of the product if you're yes to a rich lather. Great for oily scalps! I'd buy it again! Bed Head makes really great products and they always smell so good!!!
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
Love the way this smells. It's good for all hair types. Mine's fine and it doesn't weigh it down. The huge size in the pump bottle lasts forever so even though it's a little expensive, it kind of works out. Worth a try if you're thinking about it.
Jasmine M.
My brother uses this product, I know at first he was hesitant on doing so, but he'd been a fan since. It doesn't dry his hair out, it gives it the right mosterizer.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
Does this shampoo make your hair feel weighted down or like it leaves buildup?
Jeneia P.
I never used this product how does it smell is it really good on the hair ?