Bed Head Self Absorbed Conditioner uploaded by Taylor H.Bed Head Self Absorbed Conditioner uploaded by Chrissy M.Bed Head Self Absorbed Conditioner uploaded by Brittany L.

BY BED HEAD

Take two minutes to get a little self absorbed Energize lazy, ho-hum hair Pump up the body and shine Work our the tangles and dry ends Feed out-of-shape or chemically treated hair what it needs

• Adoraria obter esse produto, como eu conseguiria?1 Answers
  • Is this good for curly hair ?2 Answers
  • I need a conditioner that softens natural hair. Is this any good?1 Answers
Alex N.
Houston
I’m giving this four stars, but only because it is not for everyone. I use the bed head products when my hair is dry and damaged, and my hair drinks the stuff up! It is fabulous for color treated and /or damaged hair. When my hair is healthy I  use another product line, because bed head is too rich for my “normal” hair.
Marissa F.
Loudonville, NY
I don’t really like this conditioner for my thick and coarse hair. It takes so much product to make it feel moisturizer and isn’t worth it for the price. It was not the worst product in the world, but overall there are better alternatives out there.
Kristina S.
Tacoma, WA
Smells so good! I feel this did an okay job at helping my curly hair stay hydrated. I like how it is a gel like consistency. It seemed to run out faster than normal though. I didn’t repurchase because it didn’t leave me completely satisfied for the price. I wanted more shine and this was easy to run out.
Samantha C.
I love the smell of this product because it smells amazing! I have used for dry scalp which it does help and I also like the size it comes in. I purchased from Walmart. I do like this but I feel it isn’t as thick as I would like it kind of feel like shampoo.
Maura N.
It's super hydrating and the smell of any bed head product is delicious. I would mostly recommend for a teenager because the smells are lingering and youthful. But as an adult I still love it.
May R.
My hair is very thin and this shampoo Makes my hair super oily. Works better with dry hair since is super moisturizing. Is a bit pricey in comparison with other great brands. I bought at ulta on sale.
samantha b.
Lebanon, IN
This product makes my hair feel so soft and healthy I use to color my hair alot so my hair would get damaged pretty bad but this stuff makes my hair feel healthy
natalie s.
Columbus, Oh
i never need to blow dry my hair again. this product is amazing. i can take a shower at night, put this bad boy in my hair, and boom, in the morning soft, shiny hair. its great for my bleached mess of hair, and its a great price. i love the smell of this too. it smells amazing! RECOMMEND RECOMMEND RECOMMEND. ladies if you've tried everything to get your hair to just love you the way you love it, your hair will thank you for this product.
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
I like this Shampoo and Conditioning line when I first tried it. However, after I'd say 2-3 weeks of using it which I only wash my hair every 2 days or so, I noticed I had to use A LOT of both the shampoo and conditioner for it to work. When I say work I mean not have to use a whole entire bottle of detangler spray afterwards.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
For years this was one of my favorite products. I would stock up Black Friday from Ulta each year. But the last two years I have noticed a change. It not the same quality. It was no like a liquid not thick. Also, left my hair gross and greasy.
Caroline  S.
What does this product help your hair with?
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
Does bed head have good product line? Or is it a hit and miss? Is this product a good example of your reply?
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Is this good for curly hair ?
mandi b.
Does anyone else break out from this product?
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I love ever Bed Head product I have tried and yes I voted for this due to the reputation of the company. I have never used this. Someone who has is it regular condition or leave in???