Bed Head Self Absorbed Conditioner uploaded by Taylor H.Bed Head Self Absorbed Conditioner uploaded by Chrissy M.Bed Head Self Absorbed Conditioner uploaded by Brittany L.

BY BED HEAD

Mega vitamin conditioner. Take two minutes to get a little Self Absorbed! Mega vitamins A, B, C, D and E energize lazy, ho-hum hair. Pump up body and shine and work out tangles and dry ends. Protects and maintains chemically treated hair, works out tangles and smoothes dry ends.

Ingredients: Aqua(water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Octoxynol-40, Isolaureth-6, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben , Propylparaben, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Retinyl Palmitate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ci 16035 (Red 40), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5).

• Does anyone have the problem of this being and feeling gu...1 Answers
  • Adoraria obter esse produto, como eu conseguiria?1 Answers
  • Is this good for curly hair ?2 Answers
Michelle V.
New York
This is my all time favorite shampoo and conditioner set. The scent alone is to die for!! The conditioner detangles and smooths hair without leaving any weird residue. It rinses clean effortlessly. Self-absorbed is a vitamin infusing conditioner, so its great for hair needing that little extra repair and shine. I always buy this in the shampoo/conditioner combo for about $25 to $30 from Costco. What a deal!
Kristen B.
Houston, Texas
I used both the shampoo and conditioner together and just feel like it doesn't work. My hair is super dry and platinum blonde so it has quite a bit of damage, but my hair feels dry and brittle after using this product. My daughter uses it and likes it because it doesn't leave her hair greasy. On the plus side it smells wonderful, just wished it worked for me.
Alex N.
Houston
I’m giving this four stars, but only because it is not for everyone. I use the bed head products when my hair is dry and damaged, and my hair drinks the stuff up! It is fabulous for color treated and /or damaged hair. When my hair is healthy I  use another product line, because bed head is too rich for my “normal” hair.
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
This conditioner made my hair so greasy I was embarrassed to go out in public even after washing my hair 2 days in a row after the use of this product. I did use as instructions said. My hair does get greasy easier than some others do though it seems so maybe it’s just me but I hated this product. But at least it smelled good!
Kenia O.
I LOVE the smell of this conditioner so much!!! It smells soooo good, a little bit goes a long way and it leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky. Doesn’t feel heavy on my hair or leave any residue. I love this so much I highly recommend it. I always find it at Sam’s/Costco in a set for very low!!!
Jordan W.
This smells nice but it doesn’t really condition my hair as well as other brands. I have thick, coarse hair so it’s important for me to have the proper conditioner for my hair. I wish it worked better for me because it smells amazing!
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
I don’t really like this conditioner for my thick and coarse hair. It takes so much product to make it feel moisturizer and isn’t worth it for the price. It was not the worst product in the world, but overall there are better alternatives out there.
Kelsey F.
Summerville, SC
Love this conditioner! It smells good & is hydrating! I also like that I can just grab it at Target easily when I’m doing my grocery shopping instead of having to go to a different store or order online!
Samantha R.
Lancaster
I love this! It makes my hair super soft but it doesn’t look greasy at all, and it smells like orange creamsicle which is pretty amazing. It’s a little pricey but it’s a good product. I have oily hair and it worked really well for me.
Nicole P.
carson
Good conditioner. Leaves my color treated feeling soft. My hair is blonde and tends to be dry if not conditioned properly. This helps. I can actually brush through my hair when I get out of the shower.
Caroline  S.
What does this product help your hair with?
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
Does bed head have good product line? Or is it a hit and miss? Is this product a good example of your reply?
mandi b.
Does anyone else break out from this product?
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Is this good for curly hair ?
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I love ever Bed Head product I have tried and yes I voted for this due to the reputation of the company. I have never used this. Someone who has is it regular condition or leave in???

back