BY BED HEAD

Got thirsty curls? SCREW IT™ is a leave-in, transformative jelly to oil serum that helps to add intense moisture and shine to curls! Formulated with Babassu and Brazil Nut Oils, this potent formula helps to fight frizz and nourish waves and curls.. You can use it on its own or cocktail with your favourite curl styler for an extra dose of moisture and shine.

About the product:

• Provides intense moisturising and conditioning for curls
  • Contains Babassu and Brazil Nut Oils which are known for their nourishing and frizz fighting benefits
  • Detangling Boosters helps to procide slip and reduce friction between hair fibres keeping hair smooth and tangle free
  • Gives a super dose of shine
  • Frizz Fighting Complex helps to reduce frizz and tame flyaways
  • Fragrance: Fruit Twist

How to Use: Apply to small sections of damp hair in a downward motion to smooth cuticle, for an even and thorough distribution.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, VP/VA Copolymer, Steartrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Laurtrimonium Chloride, Linalool.

Buy on ULTA
Joana M.
Overland Park, KS
Dig this so much. Doesn’t leave my hair crunchy at all. I feel like this is good for hair that needs hold but you don’t want a helmet
Bethany A.
Hertfordshire , St Albans
I use a lot of heat on my hair and for me this product is such good value and keeps my hair feeling really healthy and easy to manage
A. N.
This is awesome. It is a hair oil in gel form, so you can dispense it on your head without it running down your arms. It's not super hydrating, but then, it doesn't claim to be. It gives your hair a boost of hydration and shine. What makes it a stand-out product is its gel property that eliminates the mess that hair oil creates. I would repurchase.
Marriyah M.
It wasnt exactly this product it was a conditioner. I didnt really think much of it. It did take out the frizz in my hair but it also made my hair wavy when my hair is naturally curly. It did go soft however i dont think it is made curly hair
Leidy julieth C.
Lake Worth
I love you use these products nourish and hydrate my curls. without looking heavy fat oily hair. the truth that they are the best products that e used.
Elizabeth E.
Loves it!!
If you have gnarly kinks like me this is a must have. Easy to use and leaves hair feeling natural. Great deal and works beautifully
Heather P.
Poles lane , Otterbourne
Love this !! Light and non tacky ... enhances the natural curls in my hair but stops the crazy lady friZz 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼. Bed Head Screw It™ Curl Hydrating Jelly Oil
shelby w.
Waldorf, md
I love this creamy hair product, a little goes a long way so it lasted forever. It's a good price for a good hair product, it adds a little volume and a lot of shine, and hair is soft to the touch still. It doesn't leave that waxy feel.
Liette G.
Ellendale
Bed head is another favorite of mine especially when I’m out of it’s a 10 and PM this stuff works great for my thick hair long lasting and non oily which are all things I like!