Bed Head Rockaholic Fun Times Flexible Hairspray uploaded by Milena R.

BY BED HEAD

Spray it on your hair before you use a heat tool to get added protection and styling memory. TIGI Rockaholic Fun Times Flexible Hairspray allows your hairstyle to keep its shape, even after you brush it. Though powerful, TIGI Rockaholic Fun Times Flexible Hairspray leaves behind a flexible hold without a sticky feel.

Buy on Amazon
Milena R.
miami
Okay don’t get me wrong, this is a great hairspray and does its job. The packaging is pretty cute but there are downsides. It smells horrible! Over the time I have spent with this hairspray I get headaches every time I use it because of the smell! No one should endure this pain in the neck just to keep their hair curly!
Kristie K.
Austin, TX
I love this hairspray. It doesn't weigh down my very fine hair and provides good hold. It does get a little hard if you overdo it, but you can break it up by running your fingers through your hair and it doesn't leave white flakes behind. My one gripe is that the spray nozzle clogs once in a while, so you need to run it under hot water for a bit to unclog it.
Kristen K.
Smells nice. Does give texture and volume, and isn't crunchy. Don't use too much or it can get crunchy. It's an ok product. It does what it says it'll do, but its nothing special
Bonita A.
Stillwater, NY
Great hold..flexible.. Usually buy on sale in target or Walmart .. Have to avoid getting to close to my hair line by face as I break out easy..
Carolyn M.
All of their products smell nice and just like it says it's a flexible hold. Just don't put too much on or it can get crunchy.
Jes K.
Mount Joy
This hairspray is super fun and I love the smell. It's on the pricey side but it's well worth it. It makes my hair feel soft.
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Izaira H.
Jacksonville
Love using this spray for doing ponytails or a slick side part. It’s not crunchy feeling and smells good
Rebecca R.
Red Deer
My favorite hair spray ever! Has a really nice light scent. Gives a great flexible hold. It’s also tacky for a minute before it drys down, which I love. I flip my hair over and spray in upside down. When I flip back over gives alittle extra volume and holds my curls in place.
Ekta P.
Montreal
My latest and greatest hairspray! There isn't much more to say other than it holds my style with very little product, combs out easily, doesn't flake, and doesn't dull my hair. Plus, it doesn't stink. And you can always use the giant can as a weapon in a pinch.