BY BED HEAD #37 in Curling Irons

• BONUS Heat Protective Glove for Worry Free Styling
  • Tangle Free 6ft Swivel Cord

Buy on Jet.com*
Rachael H.
I use this all the time. I have straight, straight hair that is on the finer side and this is the only curling iron I have found that actually holds curl! I use this product often when I want either tight curls or beauty waves. This is also one of the few wands that I don't have to hold each section of hair for too long in order to get a good curl. For the price, I definitely recommend this.
Jane Z.
Temperance
This gives me the cutest curls! In theory, you are supposed to be able to wrap your hair around the different sizes on the curling wand and it would give you different sizes of curls. However, the wand is slippery and the hair just slips over to the smallest sections on the wand, so the curls are all one size. It turns out very cute though and the curls last quite awhile!
Jacqueline M.
Holdrege, NE
Honestly not the best curling iron I’ve had but I might also be bias because I haven’t really figured out how to is it. My curls don’t come out to great. Curling irons shouldn’t be complicated and in all honesty I’d stick to just the normal ones. Not really worth it if you aren’t into hair.
İskenderıye o.
Richardson, TX
It’s funny because I have natural curly hair but yet I have a curling wand. 😂
It’s okay! For people with thick hair I wouldn’t reccomend this brand or wand too because it does not do a good job getting through all the hair. You have to do such tiny strands to see any results!
Samantha N.
Fostoria, OH
My favorite tool for nice beachy waves. I tend to reach for it every time I curl my hair because it's so easy to use. The shape of the barrel allows to get get those perfectly imperfect looking curls. Would definitely recommend.
Maria J.
Salem, OR
I love it. I always get compliments on my hair when I use this wand. Not to mention it's very easy to use. I think it heats up in a timely manner. Also like that you don't have to use a glove since the end doesn't get hot.
Jess A.
Antioch, TN
Not a fan of this at all! I wouldn’t recommend. I’ve tried multiple times to use. If u make a wrong move the hair falls over the bump and then u have to start over! If you have a lot of time and patience go for it if not I would just get a regular wand!
Brooke B.
Searsport, ME
This is nice. I like to use this when I was tight curls. Once you figure out how you like to use this, you can choose between tight curls, or “random” curl shapes. The shape of the wand lets you choose how you like your curls based on how you wrap your hair
Layla C.
Elk Grove, CA
YES YES YES I LOVE THIS one! It’s affordable for any budget in my opinion and gives amazing results! I got mine at ulta. I use this product as often as a few times a month whenever I want my curls to be extra. I recommend it a lot actually!
Brianna P.
Roseville, MI
So i have curly hair and this was only holding each strand for about 5 seconds and then i brushed my hair. The curls lasted a long time. I got mine from ulta and it was pretty cheap. It sometimes gets a little hard to wrap but it works great
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
Is this easy to use? Or does it take a while to get it down?
Brittany S.
Is this your go to curl iron? Or does it sit in the cabinet now?
Jennifer H.
Does this make curls, waves or spirals?
Brittany H.
Which is better this bubble wand or the larger pink one?
Krista P.
How well does this work for long hair