BY BED HEAD

• High Heat of Up to 400° F (because we know you like it hot!) & Dual Voltage
  • BONUS Heat Protective Glove for Worry Free Styling
  • Tangle Free 6ft Swivel Cord

Rachael H.
I use this all the time. I have straight, straight hair that is on the finer side and this is the only curling iron I have found that actually holds curl! I use this product often when I want either tight curls or beauty waves. This is also one of the few wands that I don't have to hold each section of hair for too long in order to get a good curl. For the price, I definitely recommend this.
Jacqueline M.
Holdrege, NE
Honestly not the best curling iron I’ve had but I might also be bias because I haven’t really figured out how to is it. My curls don’t come out to great. Curling irons shouldn’t be complicated and in all honesty I’d stick to just the normal ones. Not really worth it if you aren’t into hair.
Samantha E.
Cottage Hills
So, I cannot curl hair. Period! But this wand makes me look like a pro! And the heat-blocking glove that came with it is amazing! I love that I can adjust he heat and the long swivel cord makes it easy to change directions and move the way I need to when doing my own or a friend’s hair. This is the curler I’ve been looking for.
Samantha N.
Fostoria, OH
My favorite tool for nice beachy waves. I tend to reach for it every time I curl my hair because it's so easy to use. The shape of the barrel allows to get get those perfectly imperfect looking curls. Would definitely recommend.
Maria J.
Salem, OR
I love it. I always get compliments on my hair when I use this wand. Not to mention it's very easy to use. I think it heats up in a timely manner. Also like that you don't have to use a glove since the end doesn't get hot.
Jennifer S.
Columbus, KS
Love this curling wand! The shape gives you full, bouncy curls! There are different techniques you can use to get different styles of curls as well. It works well and the price is great. I use this wand about twice a week and haven’t ever been disappointed.
Kaylamarie G.
Newyork
This did NOT want to curl my hair idk if its my hair type but when i used it on my ex bff her hair is more soft and thinner it worked like a charm so i guess its roulette with this one ...
Emeraude🥀 B.
Pomona, CA
This is perfect for mermaid inspired curls. It took me several tries to master it. I do like it but I feel like it looks better on my Mum. So definitely Patience is a must with this item.
Heather Robyn O.
Fort Hood, TX
I had a difficult time trying to figure out how to use this at first and my hair came out super weird and no curly at all but after a days practice, I can get decent curls that last all day. It’s actually really easy to use, I’m just ridiculous when curling my own hair.
Brianna P.
Roseville, MI
So i have curly hair and this was only holding each strand for about 5 seconds and then i brushed my hair. The curls lasted a long time. I got mine from ulta and it was pretty cheap. It sometimes gets a little hard to wrap but it works great
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
Is this easy to use? Or does it take a while to get it down?
Brittany S.
Is this your go to curl iron? Or does it sit in the cabinet now?
Jennifer H.
Does this make curls, waves or spirals?
Brittany H.
Which is better this bubble wand or the larger pink one?
Danielle J.
Glasgow, KY
Is this hard to use? I see it doesn't have anything to hold hair in place. I hate to spend the money for it if it's not easy to use often

Walmart