BY BED HEAD

Drying your hair while on the go just got a whole lot easier. The bed head road trip travel hair dryer is small and compact with a folding handle for easy storage. Travel dryer comes with tourmaline/ceramic technology, folding handle, 2 heat/speed settings, cold shot button, dual voltage and concentrator attachment.

Liane N.
seminole, FL
I love this little dryer! It fits right into my backpack that I bring with me everywhere I go - I use to have to leave out a pair of shoes and now I can bring everything because it all fits! I’m very satisfied
Brittany A.
Needed something when I forgot my dryer on a vacation, this thing was awesome! I was surprised how quickly my long ,and thick hair dried ,this being a smaller hair dryer packed a surprisingly good flow.
Cassandra F.
Flint
I really like the big Power from this little tiny hair dryer dries my hair really fast and it doesn't suck it in the back and get stuck in there I have really long hair and I have that problem
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
This is a wonderful hair dryer but the folding part doesn't work that great But it is a great hair dryer and cheap so I still use this one for a travel hair dryer.
Paula R.
This is labeled as a travel size dryer, but I use it for everyday use. It's exceptionally good for me when I just want to have the beach hair, because it's fast, easy, and small. I am completely happy with it and if anything were to happen to this dryer, I would absolutely buy the brand again.
Megan G.
Grand Rapids
Great size for traveling, fit easily in a carry on or small duffle bag. The blowing power is pretty good too.  I wish it had more heat settings but since it's a travel size I understand the limitations. I would recommend this blow dryer to friends and family
Carson M.
Tallahassee, FL
My mom has one of these and she loves them. She likes it a lot better than other products. She uses it everyday and she bought in online and got it shipped. She has recommended it to others so I would buy one.
Shannon H.
North Canton, OH
love this dyer! it folds up nice and small and works great! even has travel settings if you are using wattages that are not from the united states
megan r.
I dont use this one as much cuz i leave it in my motor home its nice cuz it stores anywhere and i dont have to carry around mt big one
Chloe K.
South haven
This dryer works really well i would recommend it to other people drys hair pretty good it works good like any other dryer

back