Bed Head Re-Energize Shampoo and Conditioner Duo, 25.36 oz & Bonus Paul Mitchell Compact Mirror

BY BED HEAD

TIGI Re-Energize Shampoo & Conditioner Duo with Bonus Paul Mitchell Compact Mirror! The beneficial ingredient radical revitalizers boost shine retention urban antidote 1. Get yourself back to normal with a hydrating and shine-enhancing shampoo,... see more...

Lady P.
Springville, UT
There was a time that my hair started to look really opaque and it was shinny anymore. I tried many shampoos and conditioners but nothing worked until I find this duo. After using it for 2 weeks, my hair was shiny and it started to be a a lighter brown.
Shellalissia J.
Newport, WA
This duo is amazing me and the hubby have both used it and it makes your hair feel amazing. I love the clean healthy feeling it leaves my hair with!
Amanda L.
Worcester, MA
Great shampoo for re energizing hair but it is a little pricey compared to other shampoos. It has a nice scent and is definitely a luxury product!
Steph K.
Tried loads of different shampoos and conditioner but always come back to these because I love how they make my hair feel. Only issue I bVe with them is that I find I have to wash my hair more frequently than usual.
Kat S.
Glasgow, Glasgow
These always smell amazing and make my hair feel like soft, fluffy cotton candy. I love Bed Head products.
Zuhra A.
Hey guys don't like it to anyone who is has no flavour and iioiiiit love this product love