BY BED HEAD

This fast-dry spray, infused with Balinese sea salt, will leave your hair with long lasting body and beachy texture that lasts for up to 24 hours!

About the product:

• Provides long lasting beachy texture and body for up to 24 hours
  • Contains Balinese Salt which is dried in the baking Balinese sun in trunks of coconut trees, this sea salt is known for being rich in minerals
  • Fast dry technology means that hair isn’t wet with product for a long time – so no need to hang around waiting!
  • UV Complex helps to filter and protect against harmful sun rays.
  • Fragrance: Beach Breeze

How to Use: Spray onto damp or dry hair and diffuse or air dry. To create waves, tong random sections of hair and deconstruct.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Alcohol Denat., VP/Methacrylamide/Vinyl Imidazole Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Sea Salt (Maris Sal/Sel marin), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium-80, PVP, Disodium EDTA, Phenylpropanol, Propanediol, t-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-4, Propylene Glycol, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

• What is the best way to use this product1 Answers
Brianna B.
Bayport
Oh my god do I love this product! My hair is naturally beachy wavy but it really makes my waves look better than they usually would. The smell is AMAZING I can’t get over how good it smells and it truly gives your hair a beautiful beachy texture without giving it that salty, crunchy feel. You hair still feels soft even when you’re generous with the sprays. Worth every penny.
April T.
Lancaster
I have very flat fine hair, so my friend told me I should try this out she swears by it. Wow it's amazing it gives my hair definition and takes it from flat to just off the beach tussled look. I dont use it every day as it can dry your hair but if it didnt I would
Marissa O.
sanford
I normally love bed head products , but I personally wasn’t too fond of this particular one! They are on the pricey side when it comes to not high end products so for the money I would have hoped it did more but it made my hair feel sticky but not the good texture sticky almost like a straw like texture. Not sure how to explain it but I personally just didn’t like this product, others may feel differently though.
Olivia H.
Amarillo, TX
Absolutely adorable packaging! This is the perfect product for fun, summer beach curls. It's not too heavy in your hair, and it smells so good. I like to layer this with  Bed Head After Party™ Smoothing Cream to smooth my ends and  TIGI Bedhead Masterpiece Hairspray to hold in the style. All of TIGI's products are fun to use and easy to use together. You can't just have one!
Ivy W.
I love this stuff as a wavy/curly girl 😍 it builds such good texture (salt spray duh!) and i love the smell! Plus the bedhead packaging & the name really make you feel like a queen, beach!
Melanie W.
New London, OH
I have super fine hair that doesn’t have a problem holding curl, but lacks texture. I got a blow out one day and I asked the girl what she was spraying on my hair before curling it. She said she was using sea salt spray. I picked this baby up the same day and I’m still using it!! It gives my hair just the right amount of lift and texture.
Sarah S.
Ashford, CT
I like to use this in the summer time to give my hair some definition and a wavy beach look, it does dry my hair out so I don’t use it everyday but when I do use it, it holds wavy curls in all day until I’m ready to wash it out.
Dawn H.
Attleboro, MA
I recently bought this in a set, I'm not giving it a full five stars only because although it does what it's supposed to I don't feel that it gives enough texture to enhance my waves and it's a little too sticky.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I really love this product. I need beach spray to tame my waves and this is Great. I spray it onto my hair when it's damp. I then use my fingers to crunch my hair into waves and it always dries really smooth and smells extremely good. The only downside is that sometimes it can make the texture of your hair crunchy.
Gabi S.
Atlanta
Love a a natural wavy hair look for my everyday routine. When I braid my hair after the shower, I will spray this on as it’s drying for additional assistance in keeping the wavy texture. It reminds me of the beach, because it has that salty seawater scent which is a huge plus (cause who doesn’t love the beach?). I bought this at TJ mad for ~$10 a few years back and it has still lasted me to this day
Brooklyn S.
What is the best way to use this product

back