BY BED HEAD

Mold and shape your hair with TIGI Bed Head Power Trip Hair Gel, available in a 7-oz size. It's formulated to add dimension, volume and texture. This TIGI Power Trip hair gel dries fast and firm. It's designed to give you more styling options. The unique formula leaves no buildup behind.

Kyle Z.
Surprise, AZ
Love the Bed Head hair spray. It holds great without being crunchy. I believe that it's a little expensive when it compares to other hair sprays, but your getting what you pay for.
Alyssa0813 L.
Dover, OH
I completely love TIGI Bed HEAD salon line. It's not overly priced, and you get the results you are going forth. It has a great smell, this particular product is not so sticky like most gels. And it has its purpose for being FIRM! Really bring out the curls with this gel when scrunch in hair
Angela m.
Worcester, MA
I will repeat. I just have to use a little bit. I put it on when my hair is wet. Scruggs up and use a clip. Take out clips after dry and I have great curls and know frizz.
Nicolette C.
Charleston, WV
Wouldn't recommend this at all. Personal I think it's too thick of a product and you can totally tell it's on your hair. As well as the smell not being sooo great either
Heather K.
Columbus, OH
I really like Bed Head products. I haven't been disappointed by one yet. This product holds really well without being sticky. The price isn't bad either :)
Rebecka W.
Conroe, TX
This hairspray is perfect with my naturally frizzy and curly hair! It isn't crazy sticky and it keeps my fly-aways in place.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
This product is perfect if you want a get out of bed and go look. it smells great and you can put this in your purse
Katja M.
Calgary, AB
This was the bomb when I used to really back comb my hair. A must for all Goths. As it's a spray gel you get the hold of gel without the heaviness. I wouldn't use it as everyday hair product unless I'm really going for the just-got-out-of-bed look
Cara C.
Salida, CO
All Bed Head products smell so amazing, especially the Power Trip hairspray. Not only does it smell good, but it works AMAZING! Perfect hold and not too sticky.
eleanor d.
This product is great, not too expensive and the results after was fantastic, and only need a little bit of product so lasts a relativity long time.
Brenda C.
I haven't tried this product yet so i don't know if it works
mihaela b.
135 tewson road
Do they have different ones?