Bed Head On The Rebound™ Curl Recall Cream

by Bed Head

Reform Rebellious Curls Into Soft And Defined Ringlets. Our Curl Recall Technology Instantly Reforms, Ensuring They Spring Back Into Shape With Just One Scrunch. You Must Have A Sense Of Humor To Use Our Products&Trade; 1-800-259-8596 Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Tigi&Reg; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Tigi&Reg;.&Nbsp; Tigi&Reg; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Tigi&Reg; Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.

Is this a good product for shaping curls?
Does anyone with wavy/curly hair have any products that work well for them? I use this for now but it makes my hair feel too dry and like there's a film on it. Let me know![product:tigi-bed-head-on-the-rebound-curl-recall-cream]
Start your review of Bed Head On The Rebound™ Curl Recall Cream!
Great hair product for curly wavy hair. Very effective and keeps your hair looking great. I have brown hair and wavy thick hair. Long lasting results. Smells amazing and great packaging
Plant City, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this last week as a hail Mary for my unruly, curly/wavy/straight hair (yes, it is all three - at the same time). When I initially applied this I was quite worried as it has a texture very similar to school glue paste. But, once you work it into the hair and dry, it leaves a VERY soft, defined curl that is neither crunchy or greasy. I docked one point for the pieces I wanted to curl (the straight ones) to match my natural curl. When I brushed it out to curl, you could see the white "glue residue". HOWEVER, that immediately vanished once I curled it - and trust me...I got up close to see if the white residue was visible. Overall QUITE impressed. My luck, it will get discontinued; which seems to be the case with all of my favorites.
Davenport, FL
Let me first start by saying that I love every bedhead hair product that I have ever tried! This product was no different. I purchased this product from the salon and was so happy that i did. I have curly hair but not “spirals”. This kept my hair tamed and looking nice. It was also great for the second day since I don’t wash my hair every day.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have used this product with my curls. The texture is a little sticky and can leave my hair feeling “tacky”. Sometimes it works great. Other times not, but hey that’s curly hair for you!
I got this from my local salon because my hairstylist said salon products have less alcohol in them than store bought products. I was using Shea moisture curl sculpting cream and it’s not that it didn’t do a good job, it gave me wonderful coil curls but the smell was overpowering and gave me headaches. Even though it smelt good I just couldn’t stand it anymore.  I tried this and I am not disappointed!! I used a dime sized amount and spread it through my hair (not at the roots) and it immediately started to curl before I even tried scrunching it! I did scrunch though twice and the coils are absolutely perfect! I have somewhat thick fine hair and I used to have banana curls all my life until a few years ago my hair went wavy and straight so I am so happy to finally be able to get my curls back without the stress of using a curling iron! It smells really good too and it is settle. It doesn’t smell too strong thank goodness! My hair feels healthy and lightweight with this as well! I feel as though I just left the salon. 💜
Rochester, MN
This is a really great products for wavy or curly haired ladies.  It has a very nice scent.  The price is a little expensive but i feel for how well it works it is worth the price.  I love that it does not leave your hair crunchy.  Over all i think this product is well worth the price and if your looking for a new hair cream give this one a try! you won't be disappointed!
Westwood, NJ
Bed Head On The Rebound™ Curl Recall Cream uploaded by Jacqueline C.
I have a mixture of curl patterns in my hair, 3a,b, and c. I tried this product and absolutely love it. It gave me beautiful crunch free curls with lots body. This exceeded my expectations and I’m sold on this product.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product changed my life, I love it it makes my curls stay and it defines them I'm always buying it again when I ran out of it, when someone asks for my hair I always mention this
Erie, PA
Love this! My hairdresser introduced me to this product and I love the way it makes my curls/waves look. So easy to use and a little bit goes a long way! Also love the salon smell to this product!
Munich
Bed Head On The Rebound™ Curl Recall Cream uploaded by Katherine S.
I really adore this product. It smells amazing, it defines my curls and it keeps my hair shiny and healthy-looking. I apply it on damp hair and let it air dry so that I get a more natural look. It's honestly a holy grail product for every curly haired person out there. It's a little pricey but a little goes a long way, so it's really worth the money! Only downside is the design which I don't really like.