BY BED HEAD

The Bed Head ion epic volume vent brush uses Ion technology to help smooth hair and prevent frizz. Vents in the bush help speed up drying time by letting air pass through as you blow dry your hair. This brush is great for short hair or when you need more control than a wider brush will give you. Use for blow drying, styling, and detangling.

Emilee E.
Prescott, AZ
perfect brush for blowdrying! super high quality and has lasted me several years and still looks the same in perfect condition. I have wavy hair that tangles easily and this brush seems to get all the knots out
Emilee L.
Bristol, TN
This brush is very average, not great but not bad either. I use this product every once in awhile, I prefer a bore bristle brush to add volume and tease my hair with. Its a great brush if you are in a pinch and need something quick. The purple color is very pretty too.
Janie H.
Louisville, KY
I love using the bed head volume vent because it does wonders for my hair! Although it is a little pricey I love how soft and shiny my hair is after using it. I use this product two times a week and but I probably won't be purchasing again due to the price.
Claudia P.
Mchenry, IL
This is a great hairbrush for multiple purposes. It's great for detangling, smoothing, and especially for blow-drying. The vents in the brush really speed up the drying process! My only complaint is the price, but overall I'm pleased with this product.
Heather D.
Covington, KY
Great for using when you blow dry your hair without creating frizz. Add volume where needed. I have had this brush for years now and still works as great as it did the day I bought it.
Jazmin L.
Montclair, CA
I really like this brush because it's light and I'm able to create more volume within my hair. I wish the grip was gel cause it can be a little hard. Good buy.
Cat T.
Durham, NC
Love this product. It adds volume to my otherwise limp hair. Very satisfied with this extraordinary product.