BY BED HEAD

This dry shampoo with super fine powder absorbs the excess oils that weigh your hair down, helping to you to refresh and lift hair while giving a natural, even finish.

About the product:

• This amazing formula has hydrophobically modified cornstarch which absorbs oil which can make hair look greasy – hair feels clean and refreshed!
  • Refractive Index Matching Technology encourages even light refraction across the hair surface for a clear, even and sheer finish
  • HOLD: Light
  • TEXTURE: Light
  • FINISH: Matte
  • Fragrance: Vanilla Thriller

How to Use: Spray 10-12 inches from the hair, targeting the roots. Wait a minute, then brush.

Ingredients: Isobutane, Propane, Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Fragrance (Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, t-Butyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Benzophenone-4, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Glycerin, Denatonium Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

• How does this compare to the batista brand? Does this tak...2 Answers
  • How does this dry shampoo compare to the dove one 2 Answers
  • How does this dry shampoo work? does it leave a horrible ...2 Answers
Lydia M.
Lackland AFB, TX
This dry shampoo smells amazing! Also it really does the job, I am a new mom so I go days without washing my hair sometimes and this has been a lifesaver, I usually find it at Ulta when they have bedhead promotions usually buy one get one that’s when I stock up. There are some different ways to use dry shampoo some people will apply it at night and sleep in it and touch it up in the a.m. I personally spray it on my roots and let it sit for five minutes and then comb it out. My hair has more bounce and volume after I use this product on my dirty hair.
Dianna G.
Love! I had previously used the Bed Head Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo, but grabbed this during Beauty Brand’s shampoo sale for $10. The scent is a bit strong, but goes away fairly quickly. I love that there is no white powder! It’s a clear/matte finish mist that goes on and gives you that great oil absorbing benefit without having to worry about shaking out powder! Will totally purchase again!
Michelle M.
Palmerton, PA
I bought this product out of curiosity since this brand is well known and I was impressed with it! I used this product on hair that wasn’t washed in a few days and it worked pretty well to conceal the oily look! It is pricey compared to other dry shampoos and the smell is somewhat strong which is why I gave it a 4/5!
Rachel T.
Morgantown, WV
I love this dry shampoo! It is a great price for how long it lasts. It doesn’t give my hair a weird grey tint that some dry shampoos do. I only wash my hair every 2-3 days and this is a life savor. I love it!
Gina J.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I am so sorry I waited so long to try this product. It is unbelievable. I have an oily scalp but it is very light and I could imagine it works well on any hair. The instructions say to target the roots- it did not leave residue like competitors do- it was light and airy but took the oil right out of my hair. It says to target it to the roots but once I saw how clean my roots looked I targeted other oily pieces of hair and it worked well on them too. It does not lather it is a spray. Overall would recommend. Great product.
cara l.
Ames, IA
I love this dry shampoo. The smell is amazing, it gets rid of oil quickly and lasts all day. It does leave a slight residue that is easily brushed in. It helps keep my hair bouncy with volume all day. I will definitely keep buying it, one of my favorites.
Madison B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I typically am never disappointed with BedHead products and this is another one that has proved that to me. I love dry shampoo and this one smells so GOOD and it also doesn’t leave too much of a white residue.
Tara D.
Rockmart, GA
Hands down, best dry shampoo that I have used that works with my wavy, frizzy, find hair type! The scent of this product is my favorite part about it.. I absolutely love it! I recommend this product to anyone that is trying to stretch out shampoos to build hair health.
Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
I love this dry shampoo! It’s also great for texture. A cross between a dry shampoo and a light dry wax spray. Does run out quickly. In the middle on a scale of wet to dry, dry shampoos.
Amanda C.
This dry shampoo leaves behind no residue. The subtle scent is enough to refresh hair, and the formula eliminates all oil within a matter of seconds and brushes out and leaves hair fine and not matted. Great product to use on the fly.
Jamie L.
Omaha, NE
What’s your favorite dry shampoo ever? I love Bed Head Oh Bee Hive™ Matte Dry Shampoo But am always looking for new goodies!
Christina L.
Winter Spgs, FL
So all the reviews I am seeing for this are from people with fine hair. My hair is not fine by any means.... So would this product add to much body?
Chantal B.
Edmonton, AB
I've never used dry shampoo in this brand before and I wanna know if it's any good?
Ashley W.
Vaughn, WA
How does this dry shampoo work? does it leave a horrible white cast? does it smell good? worth the money? or what other dry shampoo would you recommend if not this one????
CHRISTA f.
Lynchburg, TN
I know it says matte on it but this take away the shine and make the hair look dull and deat? Also does it make the hair look white?