BY BED HEAD

Volume AND shine? Yes please! This thickening lotion gives hair body and volume for fuller looking styles! Did we mention that it also gives a turbo shine injections? Turn off the lights and watch it glow!

About the product:

• Volume Boosters add great body and volume for fuller-looking hair and better grip for blow drying
  • Conditioning complex smooths hair strands for amazing shine and improved manageability
  • A glow shot that absorbs UV so hair glows under UV lights
  • HOLD: Medium
  • TEXTURE: Moderate
  • FINISH: Shiny
  • Fragrance: Blueberry Dream

How to Use: Use 2-3 pumps on wet hair. Blow dry and style as desired. For UV glow, apply product liberally to individual sections of hair.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethiconol, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Polysorbate 60, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Citric Acid, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Sorbitan Oleate, PEG-8 Dicocoate, PEG-8 Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Silica, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Benzalkonium Chloride, Coconut Acid, Hexyl Cinnamyl, Linalool, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985)

Jess W.
College Place
I freaking love this stuff! It smells super unique but amazing....I could describe the smell if I tried. I use two pumps in my hair which is past my shoulder blades. I have fine, thick hair. After I apply to wet hair I blow dry, and dang does my hair feel thickened and volumized. I love this stuff and will definitely repurchase. It’s a little spends, but honestly I’ve had my bottle almost a year...I don’t use it every day, probably once a week, maybe less. I’m only halfway through my bottle or so...
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I love how it makes my hair look after I blow dry it and even though the bottle is 8oz. It can last a long time. I've had my bottle for over a year and it still has enough for about 3 more uses. The scent used to be so fruity and wonderful but with time I feel that it started smelling less appealing. But for the cost and it's great hair effects it's worth every penny and I would definitely recommend this product. I'm also glad that this hairline is easily found at Ulta.
CarolJonesChadwick C.
Fargo,ND
Purchased at: ULTA
Yes a product everyone can appreciate. BedHead Motor Mouth will give you give you volume that you’ll never believe with a tad bit of glistening to make it look even better. It’ll change your hair forever pick up a bottle at Ulta and see what it can do for you.
Claire H.
Shakopee
I am not a fan of this product.  It barely gives me any volume in my hair, and what volume I do get, looks greasy from the "shine" factor they say it gives.  The only thing I kind of like about it is the smell.  It leaves my hair smelling good, but since I don't use it, that factor to it is a moot point
Amber S.
Dennison , OH
I recently got my hair done and my stylist used this product. I was really impressed with it so I decided to make the purchase. I have short, thin, wavy hair. This product really gives me the perfect volume and shine I’ve been looking for. I use it while my hair is wet and before blow drying and the volume it gives me is amazing. Unfortunately, I am not crazy about scent. It has a grape like scent that reminds me of the children’s medicine Dimetapp. But with that said, it doesn’t prevent me from loving what this product does for my hair. I will continue using and loving this product and highly recommend.
Emily F.
Dayton,OH
I love this product. It was very much rising and I gave my hair a lot of volume. Also the bottle looks nice. I would definitely recommend this if you don't have a lot of volume and you need some.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
I really like using Bed Head's Motor Mouth. My hair stylist had tried this on my hair last time she styled it, and I love the smell, and love how it really makes your hair soft and smooth. I was a pretty windy day, and I loved how my hair can be styles and stand up to any type of weather when I apply this to my hair. You only need a couple pumps of this, and your hair style will last all day.
Larissa W.
I am in love with this product. It has an amazing smell and is great for detangler. It also gives hair shine without looking greasy. Its not a bad price for a salon brand product. I also find it awesome that it makes your hair glow under a black light.
Tera S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really like this product as long as you don't use too much. I have thick, coarse hair and it does a great job of smoothing and glossing it. I'm also blonde and it doesn't brass my hair like other products do. My only con for it is if I use it every day I get a buildup like film on my hair which makes my hair piece together if I let it air dry instead of brushing through while styling. I do like it for a few times a week use though!
Vanessa B.
Ann Arbor , MI
I LOVE this product, my hairstylist first used this after we bleached my hair for the first time. It smells amazing and its a rare combo of shine and smooth and I highly recommend this to anyone looking to upgrade their hair products. Worth every penny!