Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo uploaded by Wynonna I.Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo uploaded by Jonna P.Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo uploaded by nikki s.

BY BED HEAD

Tigi Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo, 13.5 Ounce see more...

• What's your favorite #moisturizing #shampoo1 Answers
Buy on Kohls*
Megan W.
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is so dry all the time and so I was desperate to find something to give me some moisture. I stumbled upon this one and smelled it first because all Bed Head products smell amazing. For a shampoo it left me shiny,silky moisturized, and smelling fab all day. Even a coworker asked what shampoo I used because she could smell it as she walked behind me haha!
Marleigh R.
Marleigh R.
Tacoma, WA
Every bedhead shampoo and conditioner ive tried i have love. Every chance i get to purchase a bed head product i do! even though they are a large sized bottle i still cant ever get myself to buy this item full price. i always go to tj max or ross and buy these products half off. These products have the best smells and always leave my hair feeling fantastic.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
My hair is so dry from when I use to use a straightener every single day without heat protectant for about 4 years. I thought nothing could help my dry, thin hair until this product. Within the first week, my hair was so shiny and moisturized and I could not believe that my hair, which I thought was incurable was shiny and more moisturized than ever.
Tracy U.
Tracy U.
Franklin, OH
This product is very moisturizing and all of the bed head products have strong, but amazing scents. This one is some what citrusy. I got it at a salon, and it is pricier than drugstore shampoo, but it's more concentrated, so you don't need to use as much to shampoo your entire head. I'd recommend this to anyone who has dry or brittle hair.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Jackson, AL
This shampoo has been a life saver for my hair. I had the most brittle hair and thought I would give it a try. The results have been amazing. My hair is now no longer brittle even my stylist noticed. The product has a great scent that is citrusy to me. I would and do recommend it to friends, I would definitely use it again!
Amie B.
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love, Love, LOVE this shampoo! I buy it with the conditioner at Costco for $20. What a great deal! Totally worth the price. The smell is awesome! A bit citrusy and smells great when you are waking up in the morning. I love the color of the bottle and if you read the bottle you will crack up. I love BED HEAD products!
Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Midland, MI
I am constantly blow drying and styling my hair with heat so this shampoo is a lifesaver because it really puts the moisture back in my hair. Before I used this my hair was super dry and would break super easily and after about a month of using this I can really tell a difference in the texture of my hair! I love it!
Mary Beth H.
Mary Beth H.
Ontario, OH
I had used other Bed Head products, so I eagerly bought the Moisture Maniac Shampoo and Conditioner. Big mistake. The Shampoo actually dried out my hair. If you are used to creamy moisturizing shampoos, skip this one. It has now been pushed to the back of the closet, and comes out for unexpected family guests (shh).
Christina A.
Christina A.
Butler, OH
With bleached hair it can definitely get dried out and this shampoo helps put a little life in my hair. I got it at Ulta during one of their sales I often switch back and forth a few times a week when my hair needs some tlc due to the price but I would definitely recommend this to anyone with colored hair!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Huntington Beach, CA
I don't like the fragrance of this. It smells really weird, I did not at all find it to be moisturizing enough. I wish I liked it more, because I really y do like so many bedhead products, and i feel like the line offered quality products at a good value. But this shampoo is a miss for me.
Blake L.