Bed Head Mini Headrush Shine Mist by TIGI for Unisex - 2.1 oz Mist uploaded by Serenity K.

BY BED HEAD

TIGI Bed Head Mini Headrush Shine Mist offers an explosive shine for immaculate, healthy-looking hair. This superfine super shine spray that will go straight to your head. The formula offers a lightweight spray that gives your hair extreme gloss with all-over coverage. see more...

Cherise1676 ..
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
Oh my gosh.... I've never used anything like this before. I mean I've used loads of shine products before but they all seemed to either weigh down my hair and always made it look greasy. After reading the reviews for this I decided I had to try it but with no expectarions which is why I'm so pleasantly blown away! This fine must spray have my hair amazing healthy looking shine without taking away any volume or weighing it down at all. It was like having nothing in my hair but pure sheen and AMAZING scent. I wish my hair smelled like that all day long. But all in all, I more than recommend and it had a permanent spot in my hair products!
Tiff C.
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been using this product for 10+ years. It is what I use every time I run the flat iron through my hair. Products your strands, adds shine, and doesn't get greasy! I also use this when I am done curling my hair, it helps tame fly sways and increase shine. This is in my top 5 favorite hair products!
Chalsey J.
Chalsey J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I decided to try this product on a whim. It smells nice, but honestly, I am not sure if it makes my hair that much shiner, which is the whole point! It does make my hair feel smoother and tangle free, I usually spray it on damp hair and let it dry, I have only tried it a handful of times, but I'm not sure if I would recommend it so much to gain shine, by may work better on other hair types or colors.
Dakota D.
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Great hairspray because it is so flexible! Your hair does not become stiff and it does add lots of shine to hair without making it look greasy. I prefer the mini ones so I can take them in my purse and keep in my car. It is very lightweight and makes hair feel soft and comfortable.
Serenity K.
Serenity K.
Syracuse, NY
The most incredible thing about this shine most is the time it has lasted. I've had this for YEARS and there's still plenty of product leftover. It's super lightweight and has never weighed my hair down. A little goes a long way. Bed Head Mini Headrush Shine Mist by TIGI for Unisex - 2.1 oz Mist
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Mesa, AZ
My husband picked this out for me and I love it! I spray it over my hair after I have it styled and it gives it the prettiest shine, and it smells amazing!
Becka P.
Becka P.
St Monans, Fife
I love the smell of this spray. It gives a light hold but also adds shine, so beware to not put it near your roots. It gives a beautiful finish to a hair up. I'd say it's on the more affordable side.
Kyrie F.
Kyrie F.
Broadstairs, Kent
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the smell of this stuff so much I always keep a bottle close to give my hair a scent boost between washes. Can't say I see much shine effect though there is a difference after use, but doesn't leave hair greasy or feeling like there's product on it at all.
Kreyza U.
Kreyza U.
Tirana
Looking forward to try this out, hope will make my hair super shine and smell nicely. Was not pricey compared to other product I've purchased with same expectations soooo let see...
Katie B.
Katie B.
Coventry
Lovely smells, gives your hair a nice shine, best thing to use if hairs looking abit dull