Bed Head Melon Head Moisturizing Mist

by Bed Head

TIGI Bed Head Melon Head Moisturizing Mist is light, juicy and smells yummy, and it gives instant revival to tired, hot, dry or stressed-out skin. Keep this delicious treat for thirsty skin with you at all times. Spritz the fine, cooling mist onto your face any time you feel like a refreshing lift.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bed Head Melon Head Moisturizing Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Vandergrift, Pa
This is a good moisturizing treatment. It is about the same compared to other moisturizing sprays except the nice honeydew scent. It doesn't weigh your hair down and it staying power is pretty good. I find it helpful to use it before I use a heat protectant while my hair is wet but you can use it on parched hair as well. I purchased mine at Walgreens.

Looking for your answer?