Bed Head Matte Separation Workable Wax For Men

A workable matte wax that’s perfect for defined looks that need hold and texture with a matte finish. A hairdresser favourite and the best selling Bed Head For Men product globally! Great for precision hold.

About the product:

• Firm hold and long lasting matte finish.
  • Provides texture and enhances definition.
  • Resists humidity
  • Cera Carnauba provides long lasting reworkable hold for style flexibility
  • Fragrance: Fresh Green Aromatic

How to Use:  Work between the palms of the hands and apply to towel-dried or dry hair for hold and texture. Create extra detail with fingers.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de carnauba), Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Diethylhexyl Adipate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, PEG-45M, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

What is that for??
Who would recommend this ?
For those that apply it dry, how do you do it? I seem to have a hard time applying when dry.
Start your review of Bed Head Matte Separation Workable Wax For Men!
How would you rate this product?
24 days agoWyandotte, MI
One of the best selling products at my salon. It has a great workable hold for any dry style. It is not too expensive and lasts a good amount of time if you don’t overuse it. This is always my go to product.
2 years agoSharon, MA
Bed Head for Men by TIGI Matte Sepration Workable Wax holds true to its name. This workable wax is easy to use and holds a form that is comparable to other mens haircare products and we liked it quite a bit when we went to use it. Strongly recommended.
7 months agoMiami, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
All this bead head matte products are great, compared to alternatives I like the manly smell and good fragrances, also the quality is really good. I have never been one to buy man products like this but I started after they sent me one of their boxes. I liked them very much.
2 years ago
Good product, but it can get pretty sticky. I did like the way that the product held my hair in the style I chose, but I had to use quite a bit of it for my curly hair. The scent isn’t overpowering, which was nice.
4 months agoLyndhurst, NJ
My husband uses this daily to keep the front of his hair up and out of his face. It’s never flaky or too gunky and it washes out very easily. Doesn’t really have a strong scent and even lasts two days with a little water to refresh.
2 years agoJoplin, MO
Bed Head Matte Separation Workable Wax For Men uploaded by Tyler S.
I really love this hair wax, it holds in my hair so much better than any hair gel I've ever used, and it stays for a long time. Combined with a comb, I had no problem working my hair into exactly how I wanted it, and getting it to stay all day. I was kind of worried that it would be hard to wash out because it holds so well, but it wasn't! Came out no problem. I received this product free for testing purposes, and I'm so glad they sent it to me! I definitely will be getting more of this stuff when I run out.
7 months agoPortland, OR
I found this product to be hard to use for my hair. It was good but it had to be mixed with a little bit of water to make it workable. I have short hair and like to have a somewhat messy look. It is something I wouldn’t purchase.
2 years agoAustin, TX
Bed Head Matte Separation Workable Wax For Men uploaded by Andres R.
My hair right now is probably the shortest it has been in many years but I do still style it with products and a hair dryer. While this is probably the strongest hold I have used in a while, it has found a place in my hair products! It holds very well and strong so I have been using it a lot more when I know I am going to be out in the sun or walking around so that my hair stays and it doesn't get all messed up from the sweating of this Florida heat. It smells great and overall much better than many I have tried before. I dis receive it as a free sample for testing but glad it found me!
2 years agoAlbemarle, NC
I've used lots of hair products in my thirty years of living. My hair is starting to slowly fall out, though. I try to make it look as good as I possibly still can. I use to use gel and mousse to spike my hair, but getting older, it's sort of not my style anymore. I find that putty and wax work best for me, for slicking my hair over. The one thing I like about this wax is that it doesn't really harden. It stays pliable, and smells really good too. It's like a mixture of fresh and manly. My style lasts pretty much all day, unless I sweat a lot, but once my hair dries, I can style it right back to the way it was. I got this for free, for evaluation purposes, compliments of Influenster.
2 years agoIrvine, CA
I am fairly new to hair wax and usually use hair gel. I have thinner hair that tends to curl and is sometimes unmanageable. Even when I try to brush and style it, it doesn't always turn out how I want it. With this, I was able to use a little bit of the wax on my finger tips and comb it through. Used a brush to straighten then my fingers to add a little extra flair. Once it dried and my hair looked great and set extra as I had styled it, which it definitely doesn't do with hair gel or mousse. I'm probably never going to use gel again and will stick with this kind of product for hair styling. #gotitfree #influenster #lovingit
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...