Bed Head Matte Separation Workable Wax For Men

A workable matte wax that’s perfect for defined looks that need hold and texture with a matte finish. A hairdresser favourite and the best selling Bed Head For Men product globally! Great for precision hold.

About the product:

• Firm hold and long lasting matte finish.
  • Provides texture and enhances definition.
  • Resists humidity
  • Cera Carnauba provides long lasting reworkable hold for style flexibility
  • Fragrance: Fresh Green Aromatic

How to Use:  Work between the palms of the hands and apply to towel-dried or dry hair for hold and texture. Create extra detail with fingers.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de carnauba), Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Diethylhexyl Adipate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, PEG-45M, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

What is that for??
Who would recommend this ?
For those that apply it dry, how do you do it? I seem to have a hard time applying when dry.
Start your review of Bed Head Matte Separation Workable Wax For Men!
Chris L.
Plano
Bed Head Matte Separation Workable Wax For Men uploaded by Chris L.
I’ve tried different waxes over the years but finally I found this one and have stuck with it since. Good value for money, personally I buy it from my hairdresser or Amazon.
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Bed Head Matte Separation Workable Wax For Men uploaded by Tyler S.
I really love this hair wax, it holds in my hair so much better than any hair gel I've ever used, and it stays for a long time. Combined with a comb, I had no problem working my hair into exactly how I wanted it, and getting it to stay all day. I was kind of worried that it would be hard to wash out because it holds so well, but it wasn't! Came out no problem. I received this product free for testing purposes, and I'm so glad they sent it to me! I definitely will be getting more of this stuff when I run out.
Zasim R.
East Elmhurst, NY
Bed Head Matte Separation Workable Wax For Men uploaded by Zasim R.
Bed Head Matte Separation Workable Wax For Men uploaded by Zasim R.
I got this through influenster. I use it just once. A very soft clay like texture in can, but rubs into hair quite easily. Has a good hold, but can be adjusted for different styles throughout the day. Because it never fully hardens. There for it does not get stuff, not flakey. But better yet, it doesn't leave a greasy shine.
Bed Head For Men Pure Texture Molding Paste
Bed Head For Men Pure Texture Molding Paste
dave D.
Sharon, MA
Bed Head for Men by TIGI Matte Sepration Workable Wax holds true to its name. This workable wax is easy to use and holds a form that is comparable to other mens haircare products and we liked it quite a bit when we went to use it. Strongly recommended.
Mikey B.
Columbia, SC
I'm already a big fan of this stuff! I received it in the Gentleman voxbox, and let me tell you it is great. a little bit goes such a long way so this will last a while, and there is also so much hold and texture in that little bit. my hair is thin and straight but this adds tons of volume and texture
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
If you're looking for a slightly less expensive alternative to crew fiber, go with this product! It has high hold with a matte finish, I use this daily for a "messy" look with my short, straight as straw hair. It even holds up well to sweat and sleep!
Joshua B.
Bronston, KY
I received this as a free sample to try and this stuff has a heck of a hold. I used a very small amount and it held throughout the day and also thru two hours of swimming. The only downfalls are that it's a little expensive and it leaves your hair feeling gritty!
Brett N.
Santa Monica, CA
I researched hair wax brands extensively before ultimately purchasing this from Amazon. I have not been disappointed! It does a great job holding my hair in place, and has a slight but pleasant smell. It also lasts for ages. #Protip — A little goes a long way; don’t scoop too much out!
Kelsey G.
Winter Garden, FL
This is great for short styles and doesn’t leave the hair feeling greasy. a little bit goes a long way. It’s great for both men and women .
Lauren C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
My husband uses this daily to keep the front of his hair up and out of his face. It’s never flaky or too gunky and it washes out very easily. Doesn’t really have a strong scent and even lasts two days with a little water to refresh.