BY BED HEAD

A workable matte wax that’s perfect for defined looks that need hold and texture with a matte finish. A hairdresser favourite and the best selling Bed Head For Men product globally! Great for precision hold.

About the product:

• Firm hold and long lasting matte finish.
  • Provides texture and enhances definition.
  • Resists humidity
  • Cera Carnauba provides long lasting reworkable hold for style flexibility
  • Fragrance: Fresh Green Aromatic

How to Use:  Work between the palms of the hands and apply to towel-dried or dry hair for hold and texture. Create extra detail with fingers.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de carnauba), Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Diethylhexyl Adipate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, PEG-45M, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

dave d.
Sharon, MA
Bed Head for Men by TIGI Matte Sepration Workable Wax holds true to its name. This workable wax is easy to use and holds a form that is comparable to other mens haircare products and we liked it quite a bit when we went to use it. Strongly recommended.
Evan R.
Lititz, PA
This was a little thicker than other products I use on my hair and therefore hard for me to work with. It held the style nice just took some time to style. I did receive the product at a free or discounted rate in exchange for honest reviews.
Trevor W.
Good product, but it can get pretty sticky. I did like the way that the product held my hair in the style I chose, but I had to use quite a bit of it for my curly hair. The scent isn’t overpowering, which was nice.
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
I really love this hair wax, it holds in my hair so much better than any hair gel I've ever used, and it stays for a long time. Combined with a comb, I had no problem working my hair into exactly how I wanted it, and getting it to stay all day. I was kind of worried that it would be hard to wash out because it holds so well, but it wasn't! Came out no problem. I received this product free for testing purposes, and I'm so glad they sent it to me! I definitely will be getting more of this stuff when I run out.
Andres R.
Austin, TX
My hair right now is probably the shortest it has been in many years but I do still style it with products and a hair dryer. While this is probably the strongest hold I have used in a while, it has found a place in my hair products!

It holds very well and strong so I have been using it a lot more when I know I am going to be out in the sun or walking around so that my hair stays and it doesn't get all messed up from the sweating of this Florida heat. It smells great and overall much better than many I have tried before. I dis receive it as a free sample for testing but glad it found me!
Daniel T.
Albemarle , NC
I've used lots of hair products in my thirty years of living. My hair is starting to slowly fall out, though. I try to make it look as good as I possibly still can. I use to use gel and mousse to spike my hair, but getting older, it's sort of not my style anymore. I find that putty and wax work best for me, for slicking my hair over. The one thing I like about this wax is that it doesn't really harden. It stays pliable, and smells really good too. It's like a mixture of fresh and manly. My style lasts pretty much all day, unless I sweat a lot, but once my hair dries, I can style it right back to the way it was. I got this for free, for evaluation purposes, compliments of Influenster.
Richard K.
Irvine, CA
I am fairly new to hair wax and usually use hair gel. I have thinner hair that tends to curl and is sometimes unmanageable. Even when I try to brush and style it, it doesn't always turn out how I want it. With this, I was able to use a little bit of the wax on my finger tips and comb it through. Used a brush to straighten then my fingers to add a little extra flair. Once it dried and my hair looked great and set extra as I had styled it, which it definitely doesn't do with hair gel or mousse. I'm probably never going to use gel again and will stick with this kind of product for hair styling. #gotitfree #influenster #lovingit
Zasim R.
East Elmhurst, NY
I got this through influenster. I use it just once. A very soft clay like texture in can, but rubs into hair quite easily. Has a good hold, but can be adjusted for different styles throughout the day. Because it never fully hardens. There for it does not get stuff, not flakey. But better yet, it doesn't leave a greasy shine.
Bed Head For Men Pure Texture Molding Paste
Tommy C.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Simple and accessible packaging, easy to use. I normally use the matte Gatsby and this is a great alternative if you can stomach the price. It has a matte finish and does not leave your hair looking shiny, ashy or flaky. It smells great and provides a nice flexible hold that lasts at least a day in my use. I can't say that It's something I would buy often because it is pricey but I like it more than anything I've ever used and I've tried a lot. I received this product complimentary but this review is based solely on my experience with the product
Leo T.
San Antonio
I use multiple products. I go from putting my hair up fauxhawk or down for work. Very flexible and the matte is not too shiny. I prefer to put it on damp. Also it helps gives your hair a little texture. If you can get at a good price than get it. If it's going to be a windy day add hair spray to afterwards. This is after I went to a concert and it still stayed up. It is pliable flexible hold so you can adjust as you go.
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Who else absolutely loves this stuff? I'm really enjoying it.
Angel H.
Kerman
Who would recommend this ?
Noor N.
Ottawa
What is that for??
isai r.
Does it smell good?
Andres R.
Austin, TX
Which do you prefer, applying on damp or dry hair?

Amazon