BY BED HEAD #68 in Hairspray

About the product:

• Provide gloss and shine to all finished styles and textures
  • Adds hold to any style
  • HOLD: Firm
  • FINISH: Shine
  • Fragrance: Tropical Berry

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. (SD-Alcohol 40-B), Dimethyl Ether, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Triethyl Citrate, t-Butyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Water (Aqua/Eau), AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Quaternium-52, Denatonium Benzoate, BHT.

Bed Head Masterpiece™ Massive Shine Spray
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Kathryn K.
Love love love this hairspray!! Just got it for my birthday and I use it almost every day. I live in the south so inevitably my hair gets super frizzy when I walk outside but not with this stuff. It keeps my curls perfect all day! #bloom #bloomcontest @Influenster
Traci W.
Lake City , FL
Loveeee this! Definite power hold! Really serious, massive shine, Yes! Hold well even in the most humid of temps! You'll have to do some residue clean up but it is so worth it!!
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
This is probably one of the best hair sprays I've used. It has a strong hold, doesn't cause more frizz, the smell is amazing. It's more on the pricey side but it's definitely worth it. I only use this when I go out
Patrick O.
I love bed head. I like buying it when it goes on sale at Ulta. I bought this for $9.99 and i love it. I love the smell and how it has a shine to it.
Lisa W.
bismarck, north dakota
I have tons of baby hair and this hairspray keeps the strays at bay!! The smell isn't overwhelming and i love the mini!
Deanna M.
Louisa, KY
I LOVE THIS STUFF. It smells amazing. & I personally do not like a really firm hold so this product gives me the perfect in between and it also adds an extra shine keeping my hair looking flawless.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
I love this hairspray! It gives your hair a great shine and a little goes a long way, amazing hold keeps your hair in place all day. I definitely recommend this to anyone as a shine hairspray with a great scent.
Christie C.
Knoxville, TN
Best hold of the bed head hair spray period. It hold instantly, smells light and fresh. Holds up in humidity, it's buildable
Sarah L.
Glendale, AZ
This is my go to hairspray that I've been buying for years - it has great hold and smells so good! One can will last me probably 6 months and I use it everyday. Sometimes Ulta has it on sale for as low as 8$!
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
My stylist use this product in her all her clients hair.she said its one of her go to products. but what I love about it. is that it don't leave my hair brick hard and with white chalky flakes. Its smells great you would love the way it smells. Not to expensive either now this product not sold in all store mostly salons. but you would love it just try shout out to my stylist #IamCourtney #sbpixiecuts Bed Head Masterpiece™ Massive Shine Spray
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?

back