BY BED HEAD

About the product:

• Provide gloss and shine to all finished styles and textures
  • Adds hold to any style
  • HOLD: Firm
  • FINISH: Shine
  • Fragrance: Tropical Berry

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. (SD-Alcohol 40-B), Dimethyl Ether, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Triethyl Citrate, t-Butyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Water (Aqua/Eau), AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Quaternium-52, Denatonium Benzoate, BHT.

Bed Head Masterpiece™ Massive Shine Spray
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
The best smelling hairspray I've found so far. It holds so well and gives my hair the added shine it needs.
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
Great fragrance that makes me nostalgic for my high school days (only for a second though before I remember how much high school sucked!) but it was always a great hair spray for flat ironing my curly hair. It does give off great shine and my favorite use for it has always been putting some on my hands and smoothing fly aways. It can get crunchy quick though, so it’s defiantly a product you want to do a quick spray and then move the can and asses where you need it. This is not a flip your hair over and douse it kind of hair spray!
Charlea M.
Caro
This hairspray is the best that I have ever tried. I have naturally thin, straight, silky hair and when I try to curl it, I can’t get them to hold without this hairspray. It doesn’t leave them crinkly though. It give them the hold without getting rid of the silkiness or the slight shine that my curls may have. It is my tried and true holy grail! I 10/10 recommend!
Vicki N.
Plant City
Yes, Honey. This does the job and smells so good. This is what I used when I use to sing on stage. Even under hot stage lights and sweat, it holds your style.
Nony G.
Cincinnati, OH
Due to the "shine" factor of this spray it has a bit of oil to it, which makes my thick, oily hair clumpy and gross. However, it works excellently for dry, curly, or fine hair and finishes a style beautifully.
emily s.
maple grove
great hairspray, works well and is mine and my
moms favorite. lasts long and keeps hair looking good. also smells good.
Rachel E.
Minneapolis
This is my everyday hairspray that I never let myself run out of. I have extensions that I often curl, so I need a strong spray that lasts throughout the day. It leaves your hair smelling good and does not give that crunchy look.
Noemi R.
Norman, OK
This hairspray not only has great holding power, but it makes your hair look sleek and shiny and as a bonus, it smells AMAZING
Beth S.
Smiths Creek
Great smell, great hold! This is my everyday and my going out, go to hairspray. It holds well. Not crunchy. Great for volume and hold.
Megan M.
My all time FAVORITE hairspray! Works super well. Holds all day. And it smells fantastic. You can catch it on sale sometimes at beauty stores which is another bonus. I’ll be super sad if they ever discontinue this product.
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Michelle E.
Shelby, OH
How does this compare to kenra or big sexy