Bed Head Masterpiece™ Massive Shine Spray

by Bed Head

#12 in Hairspray

About the product:

• Provide gloss and shine to all finished styles and textures
  • Adds hold to any style
  • HOLD: Firm
  • FINISH: Shine
  • Fragrance: Tropical Berry

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. (SD-Alcohol 40-B), Dimethyl Ether, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Triethyl Citrate, t-Butyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Water (Aqua/Eau), AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Quaternium-52, Denatonium Benzoate, BHT.

How is this for people whose hair tends to be on the oily side but you still need to good shine spray?
Bed Head Masterpiece™ Massive Shine Spray, what is everyone's thoughts on this product ? I like it, but there's times I have used a better spray when doing my updos.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?
Start your review of Bed Head Masterpiece™ Massive Shine Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy.” in 5 reviews
Fort Worth, TX
This has been there hairspray I’ve been using for 15 years! I discovered it my senior year of high school and have never had a reason to use anything else because I find no faults in the product. It is a true hairspray so If you’re looking for more of a texturizer then this wouldn’t be for you. I use it for some phoof in my hair and added volume.
Memphis
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE this hairspray! It has the best scent in the entire world and is so unique. I can smell it on my hair the entire day and I get compliments. It works wonderfully. Really holds my hair in place. The price point is not bad for the quality you are receiving. However, you can get this at most TJ Maxxs for $10!! Which is $10 cheaper than the normal cost! I would 100% recommend trying it out.
Burton, WV
This hairspray does such an amazing job. The smell is one of my absolute favorites! I feel like it has a scent of watermelon in it Lol!! When I use to cheer I used this hairspray and it always kept everything where it needed to be! It never left me disappointed! A little goes a long way, and it’s also easy to wash out.
Dunkirk, NY
Bed Head Masterpiece™ Massive Shine Spray uploaded by Mariah G.
Purchased at: Target
I love love the scent of this hairspray. I have the mini size but I will buy the full size when I run out of this. It hold the style of my hair but without the crunch that some hairspray can give you. Bead head packing is always bright colorful and unique. I can always pick this out when it with all my other hair products
Heath, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
LOVE! This hair spray smells just like sour patch kids but is strong enough to keep your curls! My sister has really dark hair so we were pleasantly surprised that it didn’t leave white flakes in her hair! Perfect for a quick spray to keep fly always down or to hold a formal style!
Indiana
My favorite hairspray by far. Smells absolutely amazing and holds so well. I have tried so many hairsprays and I always come back to this one. Holds just perfectly for my thick and coarse hair, without making it crunchy like super sticky hairsprays would do.
Grand Forks
This is my second favorite hairspray. It has a lot of shine which can be bad if you need to use a lot of it, as it can start looking greasy. But the smell is amazing and I've always been able to rely on this hairspray when it has been available to me.
New Market
Love this hairspray, and I’ve been using it for years! I’ve tried other hairsprays but always go back to this one! The hold is strong enough to not let my curls fall, but it’s super light and doesn’t feel stiff! And it smells amazing!!
Muncy, PA
This is my favorite hair spray! I’ve been using it for years. I love the way it holds my hair in place without the sticky after feeling. It’s fairly priced and affordable. I love the smell. I highly recommend this product.
Im a professional hairdresser in NC. This is the ONLY hairspray I use on myself and my clients. First off it smells AMAZING!! It’s the only hairspray that doesn’t stink to me. It’s strong enough to hold all day without being overly sticky and it has shine. TIGI Bedhead Masterpiece Hairspray
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Brittany K. • 2 months ago
This is my go to hairspray! No complaints. I’ve been using it for years and it’s never disappointed.