BY BED HEAD #68 in Hairspray

About the product:

• Provide gloss and shine to all finished styles and textures
  • Adds hold to any style
  • HOLD: Firm
  • FINISH: Shine
  • Fragrance: Tropical Berry

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. (SD-Alcohol 40-B), Dimethyl Ether, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Triethyl Citrate, t-Butyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Water (Aqua/Eau), AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Quaternium-52, Denatonium Benzoate, BHT.

Bed Head Masterpiece™ Massive Shine Spray
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
Everyone loves this hairspray, and I can say that I used to. I do hair and so does my mom so I grew up in the salon. I think after a while the smell of this just started making me sick, it’s just too much when you smell it all day long. I even used to use it on my own hair but it eventually got to where my scalp was dry and flakey and I think it was either the fragrance in it or too much alcohol in it. It’s also pretty sticky and tacky and builds up on the hair. I noticed this with my own and with clients. It has really good hold otherwise, maybe I’m just burnt out on it.
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts, OH
This is easily one of my favorite hairsprays. I have fine hair so i need something a little tougher to get hold that lasts - this does the job. It can be a little stiff if you use too much but in general it does what you need it to and leaves the hair shiny and smelling AMAZING.
Alexa B.
Lodi
My hairstylist uses this hair spray which is how I first got introduced to it. I’m such a fan, I feel like I buy every product from my hairstylist because she makes my hair look so good! This hairspray is a favorite of mine and the smell is nice and great quality.
Sierra M.
This bed head product makes my curls last all day and they still look nice the next day! It smells really good, kinda like pineapple! Doesn’t make my hair crunchy like other products. I recommend this to anyone who curls their hair often!
Madisson F.
Fave hair spray, as I do with most bed head brands I buy in surplus. This one smells like the white gummy bear lol. It holds my hair but doesn't make it stiff or crunchy yet adds a perfect amount of shine. I recommend this always.
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite hair spray on the market! Not only does it smell fantastic but the hold is a strong and durable hold for the best of updos! The price is about $20 but for the biggest fashionistas this is the go to product
Annie D.
Mount Vernon, WA
It’s my favorite hairspray ever! The hold is great throughout the day, but it’s not so stiff that it’s crunchy, which I hate. You can also still run your hands thru your hair and it holds after that. The smell is great too!
Holly W.
Herndon
My mother used this on me when she would curl my hair as a kid and I HATED it. 2 stars because it works, -3 stars for everything else; it smells and feels super chemically. It dries out my hair and I could never wear it day to day. If just isn’t the right hairspray for me (and I can’t imagine who it would be right for unless you’re fine with hair that feels like straw!)
Emily Z.
I'm usually not a big hair product beyond the shampoo, conditioner, and the occasion oil/dry shampoo. So when I got my hair cut really short, I needed something to keep my bangs off my eyes. My friend recommended and got me a travel size to try and I now use it everyday. I like how my hair doesn't freeze up like most hair spray would, so the style looks more natural. The scent also is not too strong
Jena N.
Roseburg, OR
Amazing brand ..... quite expensive tho if you're a gal with what seems to be an afro puff like me you'll practically do anything to find ways to make it look straight or even half covered with either a head band or beanie maybe even a snap back or my personal favorite Taking it back OLD-SCHOOL TO THE OH SO SIMPLE BANDANA PAISLEY OF WHAT EVER COLOR YOU MIGHT BE TRYING TO MAKE POP..
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?

back