BY BED HEAD

About the product:

• Provide gloss and shine to all finished styles and textures
  • Adds hold to any style
  • HOLD: Firm
  • FINISH: Shine
  • Fragrance: Tropical Berry

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. (SD-Alcohol 40-B), Dimethyl Ether, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Triethyl Citrate, t-Butyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Water (Aqua/Eau), AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Quaternium-52, Denatonium Benzoate, BHT.

Bed Head Masterpiece™ Massive Shine Spray
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Alyssa. E.
kannapolis, NC
Rating high because of what I’ve used it for. This gives a serious hold! At least when I bought it forever ago it did. Not sure if they’ve ever changed the formula. I do remember it being a little sticky at first but heck, if you need your hair to stay, this will do it. It also smells fab!
Kristen B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Best damn hairspray I’ve ever used since 2005! Great scent, holds my hair in place, can’t go wrong. I bought it at ulta on a super bogo sale and saved a ton. Need to restock ASAP! Love the travel size option as well for traveling as regular size can is huge.
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
Everyone loves this hairspray, and I can say that I used to. I do hair and so does my mom so I grew up in the salon. I think after a while the smell of this just started making me sick, it’s just too much when you smell it all day long. I even used to use it on my own hair but it eventually got to where my scalp was dry and flakey and I think it was either the fragrance in it or too much alcohol in it. It’s also pretty sticky and tacky and builds up on the hair. I noticed this with my own and with clients. It has really good hold otherwise, maybe I’m just burnt out on it.
Michelle G.
Cincinnati, OH
Let me begin with the Bed Head Masterpiece Massive Shine hairspray smells absolutely amazing! I am in love with this hairspray. It is my go to after all these years. It has a strong hold with out the tacky stickiness that can come from other hairsprays. It leaves the hair with a beautiful Luminous shine. Never leaves the hair stiff. I would highly recommend this product!!!
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts, OH
This is easily one of my favorite hairsprays. I have fine hair so i need something a little tougher to get hold that lasts - this does the job. It can be a little stiff if you use too much but in general it does what you need it to and leaves the hair shiny and smelling AMAZING.
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
Great fragrance that makes me nostalgic for my high school days (only for a second though before I remember how much high school sucked!) but it was always a great hair spray for flat ironing my curly hair. It does give off great shine and my favorite use for it has always been putting some on my hands and smoothing fly aways. It can get crunchy quick though, so it’s defiantly a product you want to do a quick spray and then move the can and asses where you need it. This is not a flip your hair over and douse it kind of hair spray!
Alexa B.
Lodi, CA
My hairstylist uses this hair spray which is how I first got introduced to it. I’m such a fan, I feel like I buy every product from my hairstylist because she makes my hair look so good! This hairspray is a favorite of mine and the smell is nice and great quality.
Valerie G.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this hairspray and the smell! This product really holds your style in place and gives your hair a pretty shine. This is my go-to hairspray because it works! Beware, this product can make your hair hard ... but that is what will happen if you use a lot of spray!
Annie D.
Mount Vernon, WA
It’s my favorite hairspray ever! The hold is great throughout the day, but it’s not so stiff that it’s crunchy, which I hate. You can also still run your hands thru your hair and it holds after that. The smell is great too!
Holly W.
Herndon
My mother used this on me when she would curl my hair as a kid and I HATED it. 2 stars because it works, -3 stars for everything else; it smells and feels super chemically. It dries out my hair and I could never wear it day to day. If just isn’t the right hairspray for me (and I can’t imagine who it would be right for unless you’re fine with hair that feels like straw!)
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
does it have a strong hold ??
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
Alanna B.
wauseon ohio
Bed Head Masterpiece™ Massive Shine Spray, what is everyone's thoughts on this product ? I like it, but there's times I have used a better spray when doing my updos.