BY BED HEAD

Bed Head Masterpiece Shine Hairspray - New - Bed Head see more...

Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
This hair spray is great for giving hair a shiny appearance, however it doesn't hold well at all. I have very corse curly hair and it doesn't hold my curls like I would like it to. I would recommend it only to someone who is looking for more shine, less hold.
Natalie C.
Chicago
This product does what it says! It keeps a strong hold and gives shine! The only Con for me is that it has a REALLY strong smell, almost too much that I wouldn’t buy it.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I've used this product a few times and I love it. My only complaint which is small is the smell. I know hairspray is not supposed to smell like roses which is why I still gave this product 5 stars. I have naturally curly hair, which is also very thick so I often run into problems keeping the curl sleek and not frizzy. Most hairsprays don't hold the hair for long but this did the trick. It's also not overly priced. I feel the price is appropriate for the size of what you get. I highly recommend this product.
Catherine A.
Blytheville, AR
This hairspray is my ALL TIME favorite!! My hair is all natural and thick and it holds all day and even longer if you wanted it to! Other hairsprays may be sticky or stink, bed head smells great and you can't even feel it! I love everything about this hairspray! Tigi Bed Head Masterpiece Shine Hairspray
Christie L.
Bed Head Masterpiece Shine Hairspray makes my hair nice and shiny with the desired hold. It does flake a little like most hairspray the next day if you put a liberal amount on to tame flyaways. Overall a nice shine hairspray.
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
Great Product! Also love the curl cream by catwalk, most salons will give discounts with service!
Lauren Z.
Menifee, CA
This stuff works so well! The salon I go to actually recommends it for curls.
Kristen T.
Temple Hills, MD
This hairspray is really good. Holds all day long. Doesnt smell bad like some hairsprays. I would reccomend this product!
valerie m.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Best hairspray ever! Smells amazing and very long lasting. Probably a holy grail and will continue to repurchase
Ashley G.
Holds your style for a long time, those does make your hair look a little stiff and not as natural.