BY BED HEAD

A great hairstyle is like a work of art. Preserve it with Bed Head Masterpiece Massive Shine hairspray. adds amazing shine, body and hold helps prevent dryness resists humidity 9.5 oz. Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Tara D.
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
This is the only hair spray I will ever use, I love it so much and even more so, the smell! It's on sale all the time at Ulta so I never have to pay full price. It works so well on my curly hair and has a really firm but flexible hold and doesn't make your hair stiff.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
This product not only looks cool on the outside, it actually works. I have grown up using their brand for years and it still holds up to this day. It's affordable and still provides a good amount of hold for those with all kinds of hair types.
Nickie W.
Nickie W.
Hot Springs, AR
I love using this hairspray it keeps my hair into place so well. My hair is a frizz mess 100% of the time and it also helped hold the static into place. It is a very long lasting hairspray and of course I would recommend it.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
This is the best hairspray! It smells amazing but it is so expensive!! I would buy it every single time but, the price is high. It works very well with my hair. Would recommend!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
This product is awesome! Gives your hair major shine and it holds really well! I highly recommend using this product!
Kenzie F.
Kenzie F.
I like this product because of the way it made my hair shine, stay and place but most importantly, it didn't make my hair feel hard and horrible like some hairsprays do. It also smelt good too..!