BY BED HEAD #6 in Pomades & Waxes

Our iconic Manipulator is a styling gunk that helps to add control with workable hold and definition. Work into hair to build texture and fight frizz and humidity.

About the product:

• Styling-boosting polymers adds control and pliable hold with definition
  • Builds texture between hair fibres for thicker-looking hair
  • Protects against frizz and humidity
  • HOLD: Firm
  • TEXTURE: Maximum
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Pina Colada Craze

How to Use: Work this fibre-forming cream through clean, wet or dry hair. The more you use, the more texture you get!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Oleth-20, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minŽrale), Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-45M, Benzophenone-4, Silica, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Renee S.
I have a pixie and have found other products I like better than this. It takes a very very little bit and I found it leaves my hair looking greasy. It does wash out easily and does hold hair in place well so if you're looking for something for spikes of something similar this could be what you need but I'm not certain they would hold stiff for a long period of time without spray or an additional product.
Janis A.
Andrews, TX
LITERALLY MY FAVORITE STUFF EVER. I love the smell, for one. It completely meets all of my expectations, I use it when styling my friends hair ( she has a pompadour) and it holds ALL day. I love the texture and if recommend it 10/10. It can be a little pricey but completely worth every penny.
LuCinda M.
My husband uses this on his hair, I style it. It holds better than any other hair paste we've tried. It doesn't leave a white film or any flakiness like most products, and it smells decent. It is a tiny tub and it is not inexpensive, but it lasts a very long time. Would recommend.
Lori L.
Casa Grande, AZ
I have gone back to my short, short hairstyle and after experimenting with other products, returned to Bed Head Manipulator texture paste. The product gives me just the right amount of control and love the fragrance! You can use it on wet or dry hair to vary your results so it adds a lot of versitility to your look.
Sarah T.
palm coast
This stuff is great for piecing out your hair. I like that it provides a lot of texture without making the hair hard like some gel does. This is goopy so use a little at a time.
Sandra D.
Rochester, WA
About a 2 years ago I decided to take the plunge and cut off my past shoulder length hair into a pixie cut; this decision would have been an ABSOLUTE DISASER of i hadn't been introduced to Manipulator!! It texturizes, adds hold of varying degrees, and can be worked into damp hair for a variety of styles. I added waves, spikes, blew dry smooth, you name it! So long as I added Manipulator as a base variety felt possible, which definitely isn't always the case with super short hair. It smells like piña coladas, only takes the tiniest bit (about a fingertip for super short hair like mine was) and lasts forever. I've since grown out my hair, but at this point I buy it for the smell and to work through just washed hair to make it easier to use hot rollers later in the week. Truly a keeper.
Maggie T.
Blacksburg, VA
I have never used this product on myself but my sister in laws mother uses it daily and she claims to love it so much! She has pin straight hair and can never get any volume in it but when she uses these threads, her hair gains tons of volume and texture in seconds! Very easy to use!
Melanie O.
Saint Paul, MN
I absolutely love this stuff!! It's gooey & blue so it also makes my inner child happy to play with it when it's time to style my hair:-) It smells great, along the lines of more fruity than flowery so that is a big plus. I have super straight, thin, limp hair that attracts static & frizz when I don't put something in it. I've tried many products over the years to tame it & make it look a little fuller & this one is the only one that has given me happy results. I used to only be able to get it at Ulta but is now available at Target & Wal-Mart & while it's pricey no matter where you get it ($20 or so) it lasts a month or more & is so worth the money since It works so well at taming my hair. There is a stickiness to it so it just seems to bind to my hair & provides all the qualities I need. It tames the frizz, fly away wispiness of thin hair, makes it look fuller, provides a binder to style & shape it if I don't want it to be so straight & I can add it to friendly washed hair, when it's still a little damp, or fully dry hair. I put a little it & it provides all that for the entire day. I would totally recommend this to anyone but especially those with the thinner, lifeless hair!
Jana D.
The Bed Head Manipulator pate by Tigi is really fantastic. I actually use it on my son currently. It has a really strange texture vs a pomade, so if you buy this,ale sure you open it after it's been sitting relatively still so it won't spill out. It's still like a pasty-type consistency, but pretty runny. I find it works best on slightly damp hair so after a bath or I just mist it with a bit of water before. A little goes a long way. My sons haircut is somewhat of a spikey faux hawk, so the only thing I wish this had was a little more hold. It's fine though, I spritz a little hairspray and it's good. What I really do love is all you need to reactivate it the next day is water. So get a cheap little plastic water sprayer, don't soak your hair, and you can re mild it into the same or another style. A little goes a long way with this. If you're hesitant on the price, know this little jar will probably last me a couple of years.
Lexi W.
I think this is a great hair product!! I find that it wirks wonders with styling shorter hair. Its great for both men and women. A little product goes a long way and usually lasts for a awhile. Highly recommend!!!
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Kourtney W.
Maybe it is just me, but I feel after using TIGI Bed Head Manipulator, my hair never gets clean again. I have even tried clarifying shampoo. I love TIGI Bed Head Manipulator for how it makes my hair look but does anyone have any advice how to get it out of my hair?
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.