BY BED HEAD #7 in Pomades & Waxes

Our iconic Manipulator is a styling gunk that helps to add control with workable hold and definition. Work into hair to build texture and fight frizz and humidity.

About the product:

• Styling-boosting polymers adds control and pliable hold with definition
  • Builds texture between hair fibres for thicker-looking hair
  • Protects against frizz and humidity
  • HOLD: Firm
  • TEXTURE: Maximum
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Pina Colada Craze

How to Use: Work this fibre-forming cream through clean, wet or dry hair. The more you use, the more texture you get!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Oleth-20, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minŽrale), Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-45M, Benzophenone-4, Silica, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

jazmin v.
Hands down to this product. I would not survive a humid day without this product. It keeps my hair in place. I have plenty of baby hairs from my pregnancy and they are the ones that always stick out. I hold them with this product and its so easy to apply.
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
I wouldn’t be able to get through my work day without this product. I have so many clients who wear short hair and want that very textured/spiky look without the hair feeling hard. This product is very soft and a little bit goes a long way. It has a Hi shine, I prefer the Matte version For myself or for anyone with a very fine thin hair, but the regular manipulator is phenomenal for people with normal to thick hair.
Chris S.
Washington, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
By far he best men’s hair texture paste out there. The smell is amazing, and the amount you need to get your hair to the desired hold is amazing. I was a little overwhelmed with the price when I was recommended this by a friend, but for how long I’ve had this, the result I get from it, and the overall product, I would say it’s worth every penny and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great texture paste that works, smells amazing, and gets your hair perfect. I will continue to buy this product and recommend it to anyone looking for an amazing hair product.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is one of the most amazing styling products ever, especially if you have a short cut or lots of layers. It's the best for creating a choppy, piecey, texturized look. Imagine a bouncy almost rubbery gel-like formula. It has a great smell too! Also, this is great applied to damp hair before drying to give texture & hold to your hair before styling it up.
Winly L.
Size: 2 oz.
Such a classic. This works wonderfully for so many different types of hairstyles/lengths. I find that it adds great texture without weighing my hair down. Just don’t go overboard. As far as authenticity, mine seems to be the real deal. I ordered from ”Pharmapacks”. I’m not affiliated w/them in any way, but always try to order through them whenever possible.
Brianna G.
Fosston, MN
Purchased at: JCPenney
Works great for styling my 3 boys hair. A little product goes a long way and holds the style all day. It’s worth the price point and it doesn’t have a strong smell to it. It doesn’t leave a sticky texture when dried and it doesn’t make the boys hair look greasy or wet when dried. Overall it’s a great product on shorter hair for texture styling or spiking.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I like using this to keep my baby hairs laying flat and not sticking up everywhere. It really does the job it keeps then down without looking greasy or crunchy. It is on the more expensive side but you need the tiniest bit so it’ll last you along time and would be worth the price
Erin D.
Pittsford , NY
This is my boyfriends favorite hair product. It’s my favorite on him too!! It’s a matte paste so it never looks heavy and shiney like gel sometimes does. It’s easy for him to use and when he blow dries his hair on special occasions, the volume and hold this provides is honestly amazing.
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
This is one of the products that I have been using for 20 or so years? I have thin blonde hair and I love using it after I style to help control fly always and also make it not so stringy. I always go back to this product and love it. It is affordable.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Hit and miss. I’ve used this on my clients when we got them in to try and I found its only good for really thick short hairstyles. If you want volume and thickness and shape with thin short hair this will be way too heavy for you.
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Kourtney W.
Maybe it is just me, but I feel after using TIGI Bed Head Manipulator, my hair never gets clean again. I have even tried clarifying shampoo. I love TIGI Bed Head Manipulator for how it makes my hair look but does anyone have any advice how to get it out of my hair?
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Do you like this hair product?