BY BED HEAD #8 in Pomades & Waxes

Our iconic Manipulator is a styling gunk that helps to add control with workable hold and definition. Work into hair to build texture and fight frizz and humidity.

About the product:

• Styling-boosting polymers adds control and pliable hold with definition
  • Builds texture between hair fibres for thicker-looking hair
  • Protects against frizz and humidity
  • HOLD: Firm
  • TEXTURE: Maximum
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Pina Colada Craze

How to Use: Work this fibre-forming cream through clean, wet or dry hair. The more you use, the more texture you get!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Oleth-20, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minŽrale), Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-45M, Benzophenone-4, Silica, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just lea...1 Answers
Jonathan S.
Buffalo, NY
I really enjoy the fragrance of this product. It provides a reasonably high amount of hold, however, I find I typically need a generous glop to style my hair with it. I wish it was more reasonably priced for the larger pucks. The hold is quite pliable and generates a fairly natural look.
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
I wouldn’t be able to get through my work day without this product. I have so many clients who wear short hair and want that very textured/spiky look without the hair feeling hard. This product is very soft and a little bit goes a long way. It has a Hi shine, I prefer the Matte version For myself or for anyone with a very fine thin hair, but the regular manipulator is phenomenal for people with normal to thick hair.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is one of the most amazing styling products ever, especially if you have a short cut or lots of layers. It's the best for creating a choppy, piecey, texturized look. Imagine a bouncy almost rubbery gel-like formula. It has a great smell too! Also, this is great applied to damp hair before drying to give texture & hold to your hair before styling it up.
Winly L.
Size: 2 oz.
Such a classic. This works wonderfully for so many different types of hairstyles/lengths. I find that it adds great texture without weighing my hair down. Just don’t go overboard. As far as authenticity, mine seems to be the real deal. I ordered from ”Pharmapacks”. I’m not affiliated w/them in any way, but always try to order through them whenever possible.
Sabbeth G.
Miami Beach, FL
This manipulator product really does the trick. My hair is extremely curly and I only trust Manipulator for sleek back hairstyles. Other products seem to not work as well because they are not strong enough. With that said, you will absolutely have to wash your hair after using this product because it is very difficult to style with the product residue.
Sarah T.
palm coast
This stuff is great for piecing out your hair. I like that it provides a lot of texture without making the hair hard like some gel does. This is goopy so use a little at a time.
Erin D.
Pittsford , NY
This is my boyfriends favorite hair product. It’s my favorite on him too!! It’s a matte paste so it never looks heavy and shiney like gel sometimes does. It’s easy for him to use and when he blow dries his hair on special occasions, the volume and hold this provides is honestly amazing.
Toni R.
Weatherford, OK
This is what I buy for my son and husband... this is definitely the best hair product for their short hair. It’s not as hard as so many of the “men” hair products on the market, which are so hard to work with and manipulate... so this product lives up to its name!
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
This is one of the products that I have been using for 20 or so years? I have thin blonde hair and I love using it after I style to help control fly always and also make it not so stringy. I always go back to this product and love it. It is affordable.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Hit and miss. I’ve used this on my clients when we got them in to try and I found its only good for really thick short hairstyles. If you want volume and thickness and shape with thin short hair this will be way too heavy for you.
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?

back