Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste

Our iconic Manipulator is a styling gunk that helps to add control with workable hold and definition. Work into hair to build texture and fight frizz and humidity.

About the product:

• Styling-boosting polymers adds control and pliable hold with definition
  • Builds texture between hair fibres for thicker-looking hair
  • Protects against frizz and humidity
  • HOLD: Firm
  • TEXTURE: Maximum
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Pina Colada Craze

How to Use: Work this fibre-forming cream through clean, wet or dry hair. The more you use, the more texture you get!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Oleth-20, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minŽrale), Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-45M, Benzophenone-4, Silica, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Is there any scent?
hola quiero probarlo
Does this product flake?
Start your review of Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste!
How would you rate this product?
Maria  R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste uploaded by Maria  R.
Purchased at: Walmart
They smell soo good I like who they stay in my hair bye bye frizz I 100% recommended
Krystal B.
Tulsa, OK
Thus product is great for short hair and smells great! have to rub in your hand to liquify and add to ends of hair
Ciara B.
Albion, MI
This is definitely a great product. It doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or caked with products and washes out very easily. It definitely last a long time, even if you touch your hair a lot like I do. I love the smell of it as a! It just smells yummy!
Crystal Y.
Honolulu, HI
Great hold, nice scent. Would recommend this product for anyone looking for strong hold.
Terry C.
ISLE, MN
Works great for short hair & if you don't like that crunchy feeling. Can't stand when the junk gets in my scalp & starts to itch
Becky W.
I use this product on a regular basis since I have a short pixie cut and it is a great product for 3 inch length hair.. it's got enough texture to keep the hair from looking like one giant poof, and it's not too thick to make it crusty.. it's got a slightly runny texture but a dime worth of product covers my whole head. Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste
Scott K.
Duluth, GA
I love this product. Holds my style all day and doesn't make it entirely too stiff. My only complaint is just how oily this product. Don't try to go to bed without washing it out first. Nasty pillow and even worse "bed head" after. See what I did there?
Brian C.
Queens Vlg, NY
One of the only hair products that delivers on what it says. Keeps your hair perfectly textured without the crazy greasiness of other products. I couldn't recommend this product more.
Sophia L.
Centerville, OH
Been using this product off and on for many years, when my hair is shorter. It's great for texture and it smells heavenly. It can be a bit of a fuss to deal with, though.
Lisa U.
Saint Louis, MO
A little bit goes a long way and provides terrific texurizing. A little sticky so my advice is to not use too much. Pleasent smelling and not over powering.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sue D.
Lakeville, NS
il y a 4 ans
Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste - does this provide lasting volume to thin, fine hair?
Elizabeth P. il y a 3 ans
It can! Just make sure you don't use too much of it.