Bed Head Manipulator Matte Wax uploaded by Gillian M.

BY BED HEAD

A mattifying, strong hold hair wax. Formulated with Beeswax to build texture between fibers and structure around individual fibers. Contains Bed Head Styling Polymer to create a fine, firm film on hair. Allows you to hold and mold style. Loaded with Synthetic Lanolin that acts like tiny micro-sponges to trap water from the air. Provides lift, grip, definition, long-lasting hold and control.

How to use: Work through clean, wet or dry hair and style with attitude. On wet hair, blow dry or let dry naturally.

• I've been wanting to try something that gives my short ha...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Faith F.
Bed Head gives me this nostalgic feeling because my aunts used to wear this stuff all the time and used it in my hair when I was little. The smell is great. The hold is great but my hair feels gross after awhile.
Cassy Z.
Caldwell
I like how this product leaves my hair and how it doesn’t add unnecessary shine or super crunchy. I find this brand to always have a pleasant smell. It holds all day, even through physical activities.
October W.
I use this almost every day on my short hair a little goes a long way and I love it. I've been using it since I went to beauty school and did I is deffenetly my favorite brand. I would advice buying from a salon to make sure the product hasn't been tampered with.
Jennifer R.
Sheridan, AR
This really helps manage my hair ever since I melted it alllllll off, I have very short kinky hair now. I use a little rubbed between my fingertips to at least manage it into a style.
Jade a.
Orange, CA
My boyfriend has used this. It smells so clean and fresh. It works well and I love when he uses it. Definitely recommend and this brand is very good quality and reliable.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
This stuff has some great staying powder and I feel like it melts into my hair and keeps everything in place. I like to use it to add texture and to hold some more complicated hair styles. I would compare it to Aveda's Control Paste. The only difference is the smell.
amber n.
Hoagland, IN
Very strong hold all day. it really is matte unlike other products that claim to be. great for a fashionable man or cute pixie cuts. the hair stays where you put it
Tiera J.
Romeoville
This is my favorite scent of hair care product of all time. Tropical and the product works so well for short styles
Amy H.
El Reno
Love this product. Never fails to provide my hair with a hip and funky style that lasts all day and night.
Gillian M.
Henderson, NV
This is THE BEST pliable wax for a cute, short, funky haircut! When I had short hair this was the only stuff I'd use. It was movable throughout the day but had plenty of hold. I love the smell and it's affordable.
Carra T.
I've been wanting to try something that gives my short hair some hold and my hairdresser recommended a wax. Will this leave my hair greasy though?