BY BED HEAD

Another situation for manipulation! Daily conditioner for your head. Get whacked out conditioning with this good smellin', cool blue funky conditioner. Rock on!

How to Use:  After cleansing with Manipulator® shampoo, work thorough into damp hair and rinse.

Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with warm water

Ingredients: Aqua (Water) Behentrimonium Methosulfate Amodimethicone, Cyclopentasloxane Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Hydroxxyethylcellulose Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethiconol, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol PEG-100 Stearate Trideceth-12, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzotriaxoyl, Butylphenol Sulfonate Buteth-3, Tributyl Citrate Disodium EDTA, Phytanriol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben Butylparaben Isobutylparben , CI 19140, (Yellow 5), CI42053 (Green 3)

• What does this smell like? Does the scent last?1 Answers
  • Alguna chica de cabello rizado que lo halla utilizado que...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite bed head product?1 Answers
Kristin K.
Riverdale, GA
The smell I can't even put it into words how good it is plus it last for days. For the amount you get it is really expensive but this is a really good conditioner it so good it worth the money if you can afford it.
Christina G.
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
This is a great conditioner for fine hair! It detangles and smoothes without over conditioning. I use it in conjunction with the shampoo and really love the texture it gives my hair.
Bree L.
Manipulator is one of my fave products. .it gives you a light weight and carefree look. You won't be disappointed with the results, also works well with all other products. A fibre forming cream that allows you to be a master manipulator and push hair around in any direction. Work the cream though clean wet or dry hair. Cream with cocunut fragrance. The more you use, the more texture you get! On damp hair blow-dry or let hair dry naturally. enjoy!!
Brandi S.
I love, love, love this product! My hair is normally super oily, but this product did not add any extra moisture nor did it way down my hair. I was able to pick this product up at a local Great Clips for $10 and I'm glad I found it. I have noticed my hair is more Supple and easier to style when I use this conditioner. I would definitely recommend this product!
Nicole S.
Loveland, OH
This conditioner was absolutely disgusting. It left little globs in my hair after I was done using it and made my hair so straight and weighed down. I would never purchase this product again especially for the amount I spent on it. I've had this product recommended to me several times, and I just do not understand how.
Natalie G.
Los Angeles, CA
This Is my favorite conditioner of all time it doesn't weigh down my wavy hair isn't too harsh of a sent and gives my hair that soft silky was that I need ! Usually I buy it at ulta the sent doesn't last long because I'm always running around with my kids but it definely leaves a clean feeing
Danielle T.
Trenton, FL
This is the only conditioner than allows me to fully detangle my hair after shampooing! Having extremely curly hair and it being even more thick makes it exhausting trying to brush, but not after using this product! I will continue to buy this product and refer it to everyone I see with my hair type
Gina A.
Dundalk, MD
First of all, Bed Head is one of my favorite shampoo and conditioner brands! It can be a bit pricey, but it is totally worth it for the quality and value! I have been purchasing this brand for many of my hair care products for years, and I have never been disappointed! Plus it smells great!
Shawna P.
Tacoma, WA
A wonderful product ! I absolutely love this conditioner ! The price is right and it leaves a nice shine and isn't too heavy on your hair. I love this product. I would recommend it to anyone with dry hair and curls. I'm very satisfied with this conditioner. It smells great too !
Elenna G.
I LOVE this stuff. I used to get this all the time and I loved how it left my hair feeling soft and silky after I used it. There was no gross residue and my hair didn't feel greasy or oily from using it. I would 10/10 recommend this to anyone with thick wavy hair such as mine.
Candice D.
Van Hornesvle, NY
What does this smell like? Does the scent last?
Amanda A.
Phoenix, AZ
What's your favorite bed head product?
Mayaclly R.
Pty21185, Miami, Florida
Alguna chica de cabello rizado que lo halla utilizado que tal les parecio?