Bed Head Making Waves Tourmaline Ceramic S Waver uploaded by Amber B.Bed Head Making Waves Tourmaline Ceramic S Waver uploaded by Anna H.Bed Head Making Waves Tourmaline Ceramic S Waver uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY BED HEAD #89 in Curling Irons

Making waves tourmaline ceramic s-waver creates loose sexy s waves. The tourmaline ceramic barrels help create softer, shinier waves without frizz. Heats up in just 30-seconds and has instant heat recovery so you don't have to wait for it to reheat. Has an on indicator light, a rheostat dial with multiple heat settings, a barrel locking switch for easy storage and travel and a tangle-free swivel cord.

Heidi M.
Kansas City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Game changer for my daughter's hair! Never have I ever been able to get curls to stay in her super straight and fine hair until this magical wave maker appeared. It works so fast and I'm able to give her lots of waves that STAY IN ALL DAY! Picture day at school couldn't have been more perfect thanks to this wave maker!
Tami K.
Hot Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to wear my hair wavy and this is a certain tool to use to get the beautiful waves that I want. It is very easy to use and doesn’t take very long to get the desired wave effect on my hair. They look really naturals.
Morgan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Giving this a 3 star because it doesn’t give me very good beach wave curls. It takes forever to curl all my hair and the curls don’t stay in place. I would rather use a regular curling iron to achieve the beach wave look.
Madelynn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing. I was extremely frizzy hair but I also like to wear it curly so I’m resulted to straightening it and then curling it. Because of this I get the frizz-less curls I want.
Mikayla H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan of this. It’s not the easiest to use and I’m not a huge fan of the effect it gives my hair. If you’re into the crimped look you might love this but it’s not for me. I would not recommend.
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this wave maker!!! I had one of these when I was a kid and it fried my hair. But thankfully, products like these aren't as damaging nowadays. This one has the option of changing the temperature, which I love. I can wave my entire head of hair in under 20 minutes. (More like 15 minutes typically.) It's easy to match up the plates from the spot you just finished to the next place you're working on. It works amazingly well, I can't say enough great things about it! My beachy waves also last about 2 days if I don't wash it out. This thing is perfection!!!
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This didn't really work for me. I was hoping to love it, but it was a miss. No matter what setting or how I held it, my hair saw very few "waves." I have thick and heavy hair and in general most hot tools besides straighteners don't work for me well for me, but this was especially disappointing.
Daisy Y.
I've had this for 5 years now . So great . I don't get the bad reviews. My fair is fine but long. It works better on second day hair. I got beach waves . My hair had volume finally . I take it with me when I go out on vacation . Great for summer and spring use. I remember getting it at target for $15-20.
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never thought I would love a tool like this as much as I do! I use this during the workweek to achieve super quick wavy looks for work when I don't have much time. This tool combines with my favorite sea salt sprays and beach wave creams helps me get those super cute beach wave looks that I've always wanted. It's nearly effortless and always beautiful! I love it! ❤️ 😍💋
Kayla E.
Oshkosh, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this! I use it about once a week and it gives amazing waves! Like slept in braids all night waves but better! The waves last about 3 days in my hair and I don't need to brush them out either. I just run my fingers thru them to mess it up a bit.
Sabrina B.
I've been wanting a waver. How well does this work?
Lori M.
Grove City, OH
My daughter is hoping to get one of these. How do the S waves compare to curls? Is it more like a crimper?
Dainya W.
Nanty Glo, PA
Does anyone have a faster way to use this? it works great but is time consuming
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
Which one of the bed head wavers would you recommend this one, or the bed head dual waver?
angelina a.
Blythe, CA
Does this waver work well? I was looking for one and this is the only one I found local and i bought it but haven't actually used it. I'm just curious.