Bed Head Makin’ Waves Tourmaline Ceramic "S" Waver

BY BED HEAD

About the product:

• Tourmaline, Ceramic Technology on Plates for Reduced Frizz and Massive Shine
  • S-Shaped Plates Give You Loose 'S' Waves
  • High Heat of Up to 400° F (because we know you like it hot!)
  • Multiple Heat Settings with Instant Heat Recovery for Consistent Results.
  • Tangle Free 6ft Swivel Cord

Bed Head Makin’ Waves Tourmaline Ceramic
Bed Head Makin’ Waves Tourmaline Ceramic "S" Waver
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I actually really like this. I was only $30 at Ulta. I wasn't sure how it would make my hair look but I had just cut it short and wanted something quick to style it some mornings. The waves are tight crimp looking waves but looser more natural looking. It takes a good few minutes for it to heat up which is a downside but I don't find that to be too much hassle. It has a lock on the side which is nice!
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
I received this for my birthday and had really wanted one for a quick way to put some bounce in my hair. I have very long layered hair. This took a ling while to get heated up and my waves were lack luster. I was disappointed with outcome but still use because it does give me a little pick me up.
Ana M.
I love bed head products. They heat up quickly and very hot! I just dont like their weight.. they are pretty heavy on the hand so hands and arms always gets tired when i style my hair with a bed head waver. I ended up giving it away because i did not enjoy styling my hair with this one cuz its tiring.. with that said, it is a good product and works fine but i just prefer a lighter product.
Beth B.
Schererville
I have had a bed head crimper like this since I was in 8th grade. It was my go to style. Crimping my hair and spraying it with Aussie mega hold hairspray till my hair could crunch😂. Now that I know how to do my hair I use this and I love how it looks. Very natural waves and nothing too crazy.
Heidi M.
Kansas City, KS
Game changer for my daughter's hair! Never have I ever been able to get curls to stay in her super straight and fine hair until this magical wave maker appeared. It works so fast and I'm able to give her lots of waves that STAY IN ALL DAY! Picture day at school couldn't have been more perfect thanks to this wave maker!
Katelyn E.
Taunton, MA
I'm not sure what possessed me to purchase this product, but I wish I hadn't. I was hoping for beautiful beach waves, but I found the product to be difficult and time-consuming to use, especially if you want to "wave" your entire head of hair. I find most bed head products to feel as though they are made of cheap plastic, which is also unfortunate.
Alexandria R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this waving tool, it gives such flowy beachy waves, and it’s so effortless! It takes a while to finish a head when you first start, the size of the waver helps with that though! I’ve used smaller wavers and it took forever, this one does take sometime, but it works really well!
april n.
Forest lake , MN
These are great! They are easy to use and make a gorgeous wave - almost crimped look. I used to use this all of the time, but then I realized I don’t like that hairstyle on me anymore! I prefer regular curls. The quality of it is amazing and it works wonderfully.
Kelcie W.
Murray, KY
Ohhh my word- okay- so I had gotten a few texturizers that were very disappointing. They ended up all looking like crimping. This does not. It gives beautiful vintage mermaid waves without being too much. Love love this wand.
Tami K.
Hot Springs
I like to wear my hair wavy and this is a certain tool to use to get the beautiful waves that I want. It is very easy to use and doesn’t take very long to get the desired wave effect on my hair. They look really naturals.
Lori M.
Grove City, OH
My daughter is hoping to get one of these. How do the S waves compare to curls? Is it more like a crimper?
Sabrina B.
I've been wanting a waver. How well does this work?

Bed Head Makin’ Waves Tourmaline Ceramic