Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCurling IronsBed Head

by Bed Head

About the product:

• Tourmaline, Ceramic Technology on Plates for Reduced Frizz and Massive Shine
  • S-Shaped Plates Give You Loose 'S' Waves
  • High Heat of Up to 400° F (because we know you like it hot!)
  • Multiple Heat Settings with Instant Heat Recovery for Consistent Results.
  • Tangle Free 6ft Swivel Cord

How well does this hair crimper work on short hair? I’m worried if I buy it I’ll end up with a big poof on my head when I’m done Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver?
Does this look like natural beach waves or more crimped?
Can I use this in my natural hair?
Start your review of Bed Head Makin’ Waves Tourmaline Ceramic "S" Waver!
How would you rate this product?
Kim W.
Tacoma, WA
Bed Head Makin’ Waves Tourmaline Ceramic "S" Waver uploaded by Kim W.
This is one of my absolute most favorite hair tools!! I’ve used it on my long hair and short hair. Of course my long hair would take a little longer. But the result was just as amazing. And it lasts for several days. Just use a texturizing spray on day 2 and you’re all set!
Dakota K.
Jacksonville, FL
Bed Head Makin’ Waves Tourmaline Ceramic "S" Waver uploaded by Dakota K.
Purchased at: Amazon
So I really like this for a quick and easy beach wave. It very easy to use and well made. I don't use mine a lot but I had to have it because when I do want waves my hair is pin straight.
Angie Z.
Louisville
It’s a good curler to get good size wavy hair. I love it. Even though I had to give mine to my cousin. I love it. And the curler just helps you with it. It is a very pricey curler, but I do recommend to use!
Monika D.
Want victoria secret waves in a cost effective manner...well bed head waves waver is definitely for you. so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Destanie R.
Dayton, OH
This is my go to when I’m trying to get that perfect beach wave look! I always make sure I prep my hair before use, and I find it’s easier to section the hair of your hair is thick! It heats up fast, and doesn’t take long to get that perfect look!
Priscilla R.
Purchased at: Target
I really enjoy this Hair tool. It gives your hair the appearance of beach’s waves instantly. It also adds a lot of volume to your hair. You can’t beat the price either, I can’t imagine that the expensive hair tools work significantly better than this one.
Marissa W.
Rock, MI
Bed Head Makin’ Waves Tourmaline Ceramic "S" Waver uploaded by Marissa W.
Bed Head Makin’ Waves Tourmaline Ceramic "S" Waver uploaded by Marissa W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been looking forever for something to give me pretty beach waves and this does EXACTLYY what I want! I have very difficult natural hair (half straight/half curly) and it worked like a charm 😌
Reina V.
Jamaica, NY
Bed Head Makin’ Waves Tourmaline Ceramic "S" Waver uploaded by Reina V.
Bed Head Makin’ Waves Tourmaline Ceramic "S" Waver uploaded by Reina V.
Purchased at: Target
I love this wand! It is so awesome! I really enjoy Bed Head products and this one just added to the list is awesome products! This wand to not pull my hair, and the waves lasted for several days. I have thick, long hair, it took me maybe 1.5 to do my whole head but when I was finished! Omg I was in love with how it came out. So worth it! I highly recommend this wand!
Jennifer L.
I got mine from ulta beauty about a year ago. I am so happy I did. I can get some beautiful deep waves with this iron.
Sonia D.
Holloman Afb, NM
Purchased at: Target
I like it! You can also flip the curler upside down and alternate the waves. It heats up fast, but doesn’t get too hot. This waver makes the best and easiest to achieve beach waves. I love the ease of use, and how quickly I can style my hair. Definitely a great choice.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah L.
Rockton , IL
il y a 9 mois
Mandie G. il y a 9 mois
I’ve actually been contemplating on buying one of these! I also have short hair. I’ve watched a lot of videos with women with short hair using it and I think I’m gonna go for it! After watching all those videos, I don’t think it would make your hair too poofy.