BY BED HEAD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bed head the ultimate rule breaker introduces inch make mine a double inch 2-in-1 tourmaline, ceramic twist iron. Twist irons comes with 1 inch barrel and plates that allow you to use this as a straightener or a curling iron with just a twist of the handle.

The tourmaline, ceramic technology will leave your hair smooth and frizz free. Unit comes with multiple heat settings up to 400 f, cool tip and barrel storage cover.

Buy on Amazon
Meagen B.
I just got one of these and I have to say it's pretty awesome. I love that I can use it either way as a curling iron or wand. Sometimes it's just easier to do one or the other.

I also love that it heats up really quickly and it has tons of heat settings so that you can find what is good for you!

I really like this wand and hopefully it holds up so I can use it for a long time!
STEPHANIE A.
I love that this is a 2 in 1 curler and straightener. The curling iron works phenomenal, however, the straightener doesn't work as Well because i had to leave it for a longer time. Overall, this product was Amazing!