Bed Head Little Tease Mini Crimping Iron

by Bed Head

Add a new hair styling tool to your collection with this 1-count Bed Head Little Tease Mini Crimping Iron. It is made with ceramic plates and an easy-to-grip design. This dual-voltage hair crimping machine quickly provides you with high heat so you can get to styling and enjoying your fabulous looking locks in minutes.

About the product:

• Ceramic plates
  • High heat
  • 30-second heat-up
  • Instant heat recovery
  • Dual-voltage ceramic hair straightener
  • Model #BH306C

Where can I get one of these? And how much does it cost?
En serio da volumen?
Start your review of Bed Head Little Tease Mini Crimping Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Fort Wayne
This thing is amazing!!!! Just crimp at the roots for an instant lift. Very satisfied with my purchase. Not sure if it’s doing damage to my hair but I only do it when I am having a night out and need a lift.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Thin
New Castle, DE
is light and easy to transport, it does a good job smoothing and also creating waves, but since it is small, it takes almost twice as long to clean the hair, because I need to separate it into smaller strands, but the result is beautiful.
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dryness / Normal
Charlotte
Great for a sleek hair look. Easy to use, long lasting sleekness. I use this product 2-4 times per week and it leaves your hair feeling silky and sleek all day long. Purchased at target! I would definitely buy this again!
Buffalo, NY
I've owned one and I loved it. One two many drops was it's demise though however it was great until that happened
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Straight, Fine
Whitehouse, TX
I love this hair product it is so great for almost all types of hair i highly recommend makes your hair soft.
Brunette / Damage, Dandruff, Frizz / Straight, Fine, Thin
Oceanside
One thing I can say it last me for about 4 yrs now! Price is good leaves hair nice and straight
Milton, FL
Bed head is wonderful. They never disappoint. It’s very easy to use, you can on very quickly.
Desouq, Kafr elshiekh
This product is so safty to put in your hair and you will be amazed when you get the result its an beautifull product
Black / Color Protection, Volume / Dry, Straight, Thin