Bed Head Little Tease 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Crimper

BY BED HEAD

If you're looking for outrageous texture, you've come to the right place! The Bed Head Little Tease 1 Tourmaline Ceramic Crimper creates tempting texture and pumped-up volume. We wont tell your secret, you little tease!

The 1" plates on this Bed Head hair crimper create small texture that makes a BIG statement, whether you use it for crimped looks or to tease hair for added volume at the roots.

High heat up to 400F locks in the style for fast results, while Tourmaline Ceramic Technology helps to reduce frizz and add massive shine. Multiple Heat Settings style all hair types and Instant Heat Recovery helps to ensure your results are fab throughout.

Bed Head Little Tease 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Crimper
Kelly G.
Laramie, WY
Purchased at: Target
I love my crimper it makes very tight waves. It’s also good for add volume by only crimping under layers.
Hazel W.
Raton
Purchased at: Walmart
I Got This Bed Head straightener because I like the color of it but that's about all I like about it so if you know of any good straighteners
Chelsea H.
Lima, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
HANDS DOWN THE BEST THING I'VE EVER PURCHASED FOR MY HAIR! I'm not sure how it took me so long to find this but I am in love! I have stick straight, very fine, silky hair that does nothing! My hair is almost to my waist and has no life to it whatsoever. I am not good at doing my hair by any means, so I'll take all the help I can get. This iron is SO easy to use! It adds so much volume to your hair as if you had teased your hair and it just looks better the next day. The best part is that even if you have hair that doesn't hold style, this will stay! Second day hair has never looked better! I would definitely recommend still using a good root boost to help give a little umph to your style! So if you love volume but just can't seem to get it- just buy it!
Janani S.
Hong kong
With very fine, straight hair...am always on the lookout for ways to volumize my silky yet limp hair. Using a hair crimper is a great, affordable hack to glam up your hair. Just a couple of minutes every alternate day and you are va va voom! A perfect buy, recommend it to everyone who wants voluminous hair!
Ashlee P.
New Orleans
Great to add volume to flat hair. Crimp the roots and it works great! I love this little tool
Terra P.
Whitehouse , TX
I love this hair product it is so great for almost all types of hair i highly recommend makes your hair soft.
Jennifer M.
Jacksonville
Creates fun crimped waves! so nostalgic.
I don’t use it very often but it’s great at what it
does. Long lasting crimps. Easy to use.
Lailas S.
Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
Hi I love this product. It 's wonderful. I like it very much. It' s very practical and its easy use does not cause any problems
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
This is a good straightener but not the best but it depends on your hair texture I believe. My hair is naturally wavy but frizzy. I find my self going over my strands at least twice before it is completely straight. I do recommend this to others with thin hair.
Joelle K.
Fresno, CA
Does this straightener work? If it does , does it make ur hair soft & shiny?
Sarah G.
How would you use it and is it worth it?