Bed Head Little Tease 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Crimper

BY BED HEAD

If you're looking for outrageous texture, you've come to the right place! The Bed Head Little Tease 1 Tourmaline Ceramic Crimper creates tempting texture and pumped-up volume. We wont tell your secret, you little tease!

The 1" plates on this Bed Head hair crimper create small texture that makes a BIG statement, whether you use it for crimped looks or to tease hair for added volume at the roots.

High heat up to 400F locks in the style for fast results, while Tourmaline Ceramic Technology helps to reduce frizz and add massive shine. Multiple Heat Settings style all hair types and Instant Heat Recovery helps to ensure your results are fab throughout.

Bed Head Little Tease 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Crimper
Victoria V.
Fort Morgan, CO
I love this mini straightener and strongly recommend it to all my girls with short hair. It gets the tiniest hairs and is awesome for your fringe.
Ronnie S.
Boulder, MT
This iron is ok for straighting hair or creating a cute curl to your hair, but the curl doesn't last very long unless you use a lot of product.
Gabby Y.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love the bed head curling iron my friend always comes over so that I can use it and it curls really good honestly. its actually not expensive
sanaz j.
Round Rock, TX
Great straightener, straightens hair really well and works on super curly hair too! It can also be used to great waves and curls in the hair.
Hazel W.
Raton
Purchased at: Walmart
I Got This Bed Head straightener because I like the color of it but that's about all I like about it so if you know of any good straighteners
Brianna J.
Spurger, TX
I loved this straightener. It never failed me! I use to use it EVERYDAY. definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable iron!
Shamika L.
RICHARDSON, TX
Does everything I want and need it to do and I love the color of my iron. It doesn't take too long to heat up and gets my hair looking right.
Tiffany M.
Ramsey, MN
This root booster is amazing!!! I'm no longer damaging my hair by teasing, crimp a few underlayers & it will last for days. Great product!!!
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
I LOVE this product. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling fried. I haven’t had any issues with it at all and it’s definitely great quality.
Vanessa L.
Renton , WA
Awesome for creating texture and volume in hair. Works amazing for updos in creating volume in fine hair. Heats up quick and stays hot.
Joelle K.
Fresno, CA
Does this straightener work? If it does , does it make ur hair soft & shiny?
Sarah G.
How would you use it and is it worth it?