Bed Head Little Tease 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Crimper

BY BED HEAD

If you're looking for outrageous texture, you've come to the right place! The Bed Head Little Tease 1 Tourmaline Ceramic Crimper creates tempting texture and pumped-up volume. We wont tell your secret, you little tease!

The 1" plates on this Bed Head hair crimper create small texture that makes a BIG statement, whether you use it for crimped looks or to tease hair for added volume at the roots.

High heat up to 400F locks in the style for fast results, while Tourmaline Ceramic Technology helps to reduce frizz and add massive shine. Multiple Heat Settings style all hair types and Instant Heat Recovery helps to ensure your results are fab throughout.

Bed Head Little Tease 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Crimper
Tiffany F.
Knoxville
This tool is basically just a mini crimper like those popular in the early 90s and 80s. It does what it says. It will give volume by crimping the under sections of your hair only. You can use this to crimp your entire head, but it takes forever. I have fine hair and wanted to crimp it all over just once for fun at home and my hair was seriously 800% bigger. In fact, it made my hair so voluminous that when I try to put my hair up it snapped the tie. haha. So yes it will definitely give volume, but if you don't want the 80s look just do underneath roots only. It did dry out my hair pretty badly though and had a smell I didn't like and I was just using it on medium.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
This is a good straightener but not the best but it depends on your hair texture I believe. My hair is naturally wavy but frizzy. I find my self going over my strands at least twice before it is completely straight. I do recommend this to others with thin hair.
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
Bedhead products are great they provide the correct amount of heat I need for my fine hair and their products are easy to use while giving desirable results.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Tamera L.
New Port Richey, FL
This "crimper" does not work as well as it should. It falls right out of you have strait hair which sucks! I wish I had naturally curly hair lol, I mean I love that I don't necessarily have to do anything but brush my hair and I can their it in a point tail and be on my way but sometimes I would like it to be wavy, curly, crimped, whatever, but this item specifically, definitely won't do it! 😢
Nicole M.
Girardville, PA
I really like my Bed Head straightener! I have naturally fine, slightly wavy, mostly straight hair so it doesn't need a WHOLE lot of help to get straight, but this does the trick quickly and easily. First off, it is priced considerably less than the CHI ones, but is more expensive than Revlon, or other budget brands. Also depending on where you buy it, I think it may come with a warranty? This is only the 2nd straightener I've ever owned but I've had it for about 6 or 7 years. I use it about 4 or 5 times a week. It has a low, medium, and high setting, plus notches in between to get your perfect heat. I've found that low does work on my hair, but when I'm in a big hurry, or doing my hair to go out, then I'll use medium-high. It does not snag or tug at my hair. It does not steam or smoke. It is perfectly fine to set on the counter while using. The length of the cord is nice and long. All in all, I would definitely recommend this flat iron to anyone with hair similar to mine. I do not know how it performs on extremely curly thick hair, so I can only speak about my personal experience.
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I liked using this when i had short hair for a while. With layers you can curl your hair or flip it out or in for a more layered look. I also like that the pads did not wear out after constant use. It also made my hair shiney. Its also good to pack instead of a more bulky flat iron.
Tara G.
I really love this straightener. I found this to be easy to use with the versatility going straight or with some curl or many curls. Easy to travel with because you can do so much without having to lug around multiple amounts of hair tools. I highly recommend giving this a try if you like versatile ways of wearing your hair but not like to purchase multiple styling tools.
Kesa A.
Wagner , SD
Shhhh it’s my secret weapon! Well maybe not so secret it’s my best friend so I had to review. This little guy I bought at ulta and love it. Great price point and great quality. Mine is still goin strong after a year but love it so much bought a backup! I have super long hair so I need some texture and this does the job! Highly recommend for volume or texture!!!! Love it
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
I bought this a couple of years ago and it's fabulous. You have to press it on your hair for a few good seconds to really get the crimp but once you release it, it looks just as you would have imagined! Of course it can be damaging to your hair but that goes without saying. I would recommend this if you're looking for a fun style.
Joelle K.
Fresno, CA
Does this straightener work? If it does , does it make ur hair soft & shiny?
Sarah G.
How would you use it and is it worth it?