Bed Head Little Tease 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Crimper

by Bed Head

If you're looking for outrageous texture, you've come to the right place! The Bed Head Little Tease 1 Tourmaline Ceramic Crimper creates tempting texture and pumped-up volume. We wont tell your secret, you little tease!

The 1" plates on this Bed Head hair crimper create small texture that makes a BIG statement, whether you use it for crimped looks or to tease hair for added volume at the roots.

High heat up to 400F locks in the style for fast results, while Tourmaline Ceramic Technology helps to reduce frizz and add massive shine. Multiple Heat Settings style all hair types and Instant Heat Recovery helps to ensure your results are fab throughout.

Soo...will this fry my hair?
Thinking about buying this today because I really love my hair crimped but I'm worried it will take forever since my hair is very thick. I haven't seen any others available around me. Does anyone know of a better one that maybe has more ridges in it? Where I can buy in store? And still affordable ?
How would you use it and is it worth it?
Start your review of Bed Head Little Tease 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Crimper!
How would you rate this product?
Lizella
Bed Head Little Tease 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Crimper uploaded by Crystal C.
Bed Head Little Tease 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Crimper uploaded by Crystal C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Highly recommended! It's exactly as described. Makes really small tight waves. A definite must have hair tool! Makes my hair go FROM FLAT TO FRO when I do my entire head. I have really long, baby fine hair that only wants to stay flat and straight no matter how much gel or hair spray I use. This Bed Head hair crimper easily lifts my hair with NO hair product what so ever; but you may want to use a good heat protection product. Compared to the cheap crimper I used to have this one probably takes about an hour to do ALL of my hair where as my old one took up to 4 hours sometimes and I always ended up having to re-crimp after a while. Bed Head is takes the cake for sure! And I'd say without a doubt it brings back the 80s look (Which I rock btw! Just saying)!! Overall, I have ZERO complaints about this hair crimper. * 3 heat settings (hot, pretty hot, & very hot! 😉) * heats up quickly * long swivel cord * auto shutoff. (Definitely a life saver if you tend to forget about turning things off; which for me is more often than not.) If you're looking for a good crimper that gives max texture, for a decent price, then look no further! I cant compare to the top "hundreds of dollars" brands, but I couldn't imagine any other brand not doing the exact same thing as THIS Bed Head hair crimper. Stop scrolling through the reviews wondering if this one is better than Chi (or whatever it's called) or does it compare to the ones the pros use... GET THIS ONE!! You will not be disappointed! Enjoy!! 😁🙂 Bed Head Little Tease 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Crimper
Michigan
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t even know where to start. This crimper is so amazing because my waves stayed in the whole entire day of the fashion show that i was modeling in. My hairstylist added in some hairspray but didn’t even need to as much because this product holds waves like crazy!! Completely obsessed with this, highly recommend, pics included:)!
Jacksonville , FL
It seems to take long for it to heat up but I dont mind this crimper. It does what it's meant to do my hair just doesnt take to crimping or curling well it eventually just goes straight again. I would reccomend this to someone who wants small crimps.
I am OBSESSED with this crimper. I have very long, thick Asian hair and have never found a product that could hold a tease. I also suck at teasing my hair, plus hate trying to comb it out afterward. This crimper is perfect for adding a lot of volume very quickly. I divide my hair into sections leaving a top most layer to cover the crimped bits. Then I just crimp small 2 inch sections from the top down, depending on how high I want my hair to be. It holds all day. I tend to do this when I curl my hair as sometimes the crimped parts peek through when it's completely straight.
Lake Worth, FL
I bought this hoping to add some volume to my very fine hair and it works really well. I make sure I don't do it on the first top layer of my hair, this way the texture hides better underneath. I like it has low to high temperature setting. It's easy to use and I think the size is perfect to travel with as well! Highly recommend it.
Milan , TN
Bedhead products are great they provide the correct amount of heat I need for my fine hair and their products are easy to use while giving desirable results.
Muncie, IN
1,174 reviews
New Port Richey, FL
This "crimper" does not work as well as it should. It falls right out of you have strait hair which sucks! I wish I had naturally curly hair lol, I mean I love that I don't necessarily have to do anything but brush my hair and I can their it in a point tail and be on my way but sometimes I would like it to be wavy, curly, crimped, whatever, but this item specifically, definitely won't do it! 😢
Girardville, PA
I really like my Bed Head straightener! I have naturally fine, slightly wavy, mostly straight hair so it doesn't need a WHOLE lot of help to get straight, but this does the trick quickly and easily. First off, it is priced considerably less than the CHI ones, but is more expensive than Revlon, or other budget brands. Also depending on where you buy it, I think it may come with a warranty? This is only the 2nd straightener I've ever owned but I've had it for about 6 or 7 years. I use it about 4 or 5 times a week. It has a low, medium, and high setting, plus notches in between to get your perfect heat. I've found that low does work on my hair, but when I'm in a big hurry, or doing my hair to go out, then I'll use medium-high. It does not snag or tug at my hair. It does not steam or smoke. It is perfectly fine to set on the counter while using. The length of the cord is nice and long. All in all, I would definitely recommend this flat iron to anyone with hair similar to mine. I do not know how it performs on extremely curly thick hair, so I can only speak about my personal experience.
Queen Creek, AZ
I liked using this when i had short hair for a while. With layers you can curl your hair or flip it out or in for a more layered look. I also like that the pads did not wear out after constant use. It also made my hair shiney. Its also good to pack instead of a more bulky flat iron.