Bed Head Light Me Up Tourmaline Straightener

by Bed Head

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bed Head Light Me Up Tourmaline Straightener!
How would you rate this product?
Canoga Park, CA
I’ve had this since high school. Super effective. Easy to use. So cute. I love it. I only had to purchase this once. If it ever did break I would get it again. I use it a few times every month for the last ten years.
Greenfield, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
I've had this straightener for years it was one of the best purchases I ever made its great its heat controlled it doesnt fry my hair or have a nasty smell when its turned on like ones I've had in the past it was great price to definitely worth it when you could purchase it
Harvard, MA
I have had the same hair straightener for 8 years now and have never had to replace it and its a BedHead someone gave me in 7th grade for my birthday. It has held up perfectly all this time and still works as great as the day I got it. I especially love it has a wider flat part as most straighteners today are very thin and I have a lot of hair to straighten.

Looking for your answer?