BY BED HEAD

Big head large thermal brush for pumping up the volume while keeping hair frizz free. The large round brush has a thermal plate design to help cut down on drying time, making your morning routine faster. Pump up the volume by using this brush while you blow dry your hair.

Sarah B.
California, MD
This brush is perfect for when you need to dry your quickly! It lets air from your hair dryer through easily to dry fast while straightening and smoothing at the same time. It's more than your average brush and worth having on hand. I even use this to dry my hair prior to curling. It spreads natural oils over your hair for the perfect shine!
Erika C.
My hair is super curly, and when I need to straighten my hair I use this big brush to blow it out into an afro. Then use the flat iron to get it really flat
Katie M.
Lexington, Ky
I have naturally wavy hair, so this is great for brushing my hair while keeping the waves. Other brushes just poof up my hair! Love it
Tara D.
Mellieha
This brush is great at blow drying hair but creating curls by curling the hair around the brush and let it cool down. Then release hair form the brush and a perfect curl is produced.
Martha G.
Where can i buy this?
Erin P.
London, ON
Do these brushes help with making your hair look wavy?

back