BY BED HEAD

JOYRIDEª is the amazing de-frizzing balm from Bed Head. A concentrated formula in a thick balm to control flyaways, add control and improve manageability without the greasy feeling of a normal serum. Instantly create lived-in texture and de-frizz freshly washed hair. And remember, a little goes a long way!

About the product:

• Elastomers helps to defrizz hair and tame flyaways
  • Helps to add control making styling easier
  • Dry powder feel in hands and hair so no greasy feeling
  • Fragrance: Berry Thrills

How to Use: Twist the base of the pack to dispense a pea sized amount. Spread between hands and work from ends upward on dry hair.

Ingredients: Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile MinŽral), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance (Parfum), Silica Silylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethiconol, Water (Aqua/Eau), Limonene.

Whitney L.
Cupertino
I love the texture of this stuff! It's so velvety and smooth and adds some fun texture to my hair. Be aware though...it's very easy to use too much and get greasy hair. Start small and work your way up!
Vanessa L.
It’s so expensive for what it does.... the amount of product and the price just don’t match. It really did nothing for
my straight hair, it looked oily and heavy...... when I used it to give texture to my beach waves it really did nothing for it. It’s smelled amazing though like gummy bears
Katie C.
Athens, GA
Maybe I just don't know how to use this product well or maybe my hair is too thick. Regardless, I had a difficult time getting in the groove of using this product.
Erin D.
My hair is unbelievable frizzy, and if I leave it alone it looks like a wreck. Rinsing/washing my hair and then using this product works wonders! It definitely helps tame and control the large Grizzlies.
Kristin D.
Breaux Bridge
When I cut my hair into a ruby rose assymetrical pixie this was the only thing I used besides hairspray to style my hair into a rockstar! This stuff pieces it out with great definition and volume without using more than a pinch. Lasts forever and just texturizes like a beast!
Mallory W.
This stuff smells amazing even after you wash your hair the next day you can still smell it! Would totally recommend this to everyone :)
Tammy H.
Otisco, IN
I received a sample from Ulta and it is horrible! It is supposed to add texture, all it did was make my hair look and feel super greasy!
Abby M.
This is a great product for adding texture. The design of the applicator is cool and the product also smells great
Irina R.
Kenner, LA
I love this brand ,I using for long ,I love the effect in my hair ,help me out to control the frizz in my hair
Anita W.
Winnipeg , MB
This always gives me the little bit of volume that I need without making my hair look greasy. A little on the pricier side though.

back