Bed Head Ionic 1 1/4" Ceramic Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD

Want frizz-free, bouncy curls that last all day and night? Then you will love Bed Head's 1-1/4" Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Styling Iron. Tourmaline Technology and the Ion Generator leaves you with frizz-free bouncy, smooth sexy curls that last all day and night. Ceramic technology provides gentle heat for shinier healthier curls.

At the touch of a button you control the heat level and the increase or decrease of ions. The styling iron heats up to 400 degrees, has a 30 second fast heat up function, an automatic shut off and built in safety stand.

Bed Head Ionic 1 1/4" Ceramic Styling Iron
Milisa G.
Banning, CA
I use it for really loose curls for my long hair, but i don’t think it gets hot enough because I feel like I leave it in my hair longer than I should. I found it for $15 at my local Burlington factory thought so I couldn’t pass it up.
STEPHANIE C.
miami, FL
I love this clip does a very nice wave, its price is accessible, although there are other products on the market and economic recognized, but it should give a chance to this.
Britny M.
Vancouver
Great affordable curling iron! Nothing fancy, but it gets the job done! I’ve had mine for almost 10 years and is still going strong!
Valentina N.
i dont like this , i bought that because i think it will be good , but nope , to me the curl is not cute ... i dont know.
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
This curling iron works so amazing! It warms up so quick and it makes my hair look absolutely stunning! Great tool!
Brittany M.
Wadesboro, NC
Love this for big wavy curls makes hair so bouncy and beautiful and will recommend to anyone who asks about it
samantha b.
Quesnel
Recieved this as a Christmas gift from my mom. Heats up fast and creates beautiful curls that last all day.