Bed Head Hot Body Styling Iron uploaded by Jody M.

BY BED HEAD

Gabriela m.
Rialto, CA
My go to styling tool! I've had this curling iron for a few years. My hair is naturally wavy and holds curl until I wash them out. Very satisfied, I would definitely buy again if I ever need to.
Liz S.
Lexington, KY
This is not my favorite curling iron. It honestly doesn’t give much of a curl. It also doesn’t give me that shiny, sleek finish that other curling irons would give. I’m giving it 3 stars because it did curl my hair, it was just not the best.
Ana M.
Ive had this curling iron for years and it still works like new! It heats up really quick and it’s easy to use! It doesnt pull any hair, its very smooth.. also love the lights!
Morganne C.
Champaign
I’ve had this since before college. I graduated 3 years ago and it still works like a dream. Creates beautiful curls and holds well! Haven’t used another curling iron in years.
Sharlene R.
This is one of the very first curling irons I ever got and I still have it to this day, its probably more than 10 years old. I love that it gets hot really fast, makes the perfect curls for me and the fact that you can adjust the heat to whatever temp you need.
Jaime K.
Lowell, MI
Not the greatest I’ve ever used, but a great option for the price point! I got quite a bit of use out of mine before it died. I have really long fine but thick hair and it did a good job of curling in bigger chunks.
Beverly E.
Rosemead, CA
Purchased at: Kohl's
Used it for quite a few years. It’s not bad! I enjoyed the light up aspect of it. I used this all through my teen years so I have good memories attached to it but I have since moved on to bigger curling irons. Great started though!
Chast G.
Waco
Love this curling iron... it heats up fast and hot. My curls stay in all day long when I use this curling iron and light hair spray. It’s also super affordable. Only complaint I have would be that it doesn’t have automatic shut off so if you forget to turn it off it will stay on.
Chenoa S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this on sale at Walmart during Black Friday a couple of years ago. I’m not a big fan of it because I always left my curls looking funky. I think it’s due to the clamp, because I like their other curling irons with out the clamp and it works fine for me. If you like curling irons with the clamp then go for it but if you don’t then don’t.
Alexis W.
York, Pennslyvania
No matter what, it’s got me. I do theater, dance, modeling, and a bunch of other things that require effortless looking curls. The lights are super helpful and not to mention the hot pink is ADORABLE! It’s a great curler for any level of experience, and it can make so many different curls as well!