Bed Head Health Goddess Vitamin Booster And Detangler uploaded by Michelle H.

BY BED HEAD

Vitamin Booster the Rehydrates & Detangles Give your hair a boost of Vitamins A, B5, C & E. Rehydrate and detangle your locks. Become the goddess of healthy, shiny hair.

How to Use: Spray into towel-dried hair. Leave it in and be healthy!

Madison B.
I got the trial version of this and I LOVE IT. It smells amazing, makes my hair feel great and lasts until my next shampooing! I’ve tried other detanglers and this one is by far my favorite. I recommend this to everyone.
ashley h.
SENECA, SC
I love this Bed Head detangler. It makes my hair so smooth and my results were great. Definitely will continue to buy. I've tried other detanglers but this one is my favorite so far. It hydrates my hair and keeps it smooth and silky. Highly recommend.
Melanie S.
Waterbury , CT
It does the job I didn’t pay much for it but it helps for the little money I paid and it leaves my hair smelling nice
breeana c.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this product really good. 100% recommend it best I've used in awhile. Go get you some of this love it.
Vanessa O.
This stuff works really well. Makes your hair soft and silly. Very easy to put a comb threw. I lied it
This is a great petcock l product it angels good and leaves hair silky and smooth not heavy and oily.
Angela S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love all these bed head products. Great scent and worth the price! Perfect for thick hair
Courtney D.
Peverell , Plymouth
Smells great and feels amazing in your hair, use this everytime I have my hair done in the salon, it smells so good and is hydrating on the hair, doesn’t dry your hair out, I’m very satisfied with how it feels and looks in your hair would definitely recommend.
Bailey K.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this stuff make your hair feel too oily/greasy/heavy when using it?
trisha V.
Will this weigh down my fine hair?