Bed Head Headbanger™ Way-Out Wax For Rock Stars Spray uploaded by Angie M.Bed Head Headbanger™ Way-Out Wax For Rock Stars Spray uploaded by Ashley M.Bed Head Headbanger™ Way-Out Wax For Rock Stars Spray uploaded by Ashley M.

BY BED HEAD

Bed Head Headbanger Way Out Wax is a pleasantly fragranced wax that allows you to twist, scrunch and shape your hair.

Buy on Amazon
Angie M.
CANTON, OH
I just started using this product this week. I really love it, but a little goes a long way. I enjoy this so much better than the wax in the jar because it can be distributed more evenly. It is really great for my short hair styles. Very affordable as well!
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
One of the few products that worked in my thick hair to keep my spikes in place. It is quite pricey and is hard to wash out, not to mention the flakes if your becomes damp from rain and gets squished.
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
When I keep my hair short as usually I do, this is my go-to for styling my hair. It's a great spray wax that will allow me to redo my hair all through the day if it gets messed up. It also allows me to have that messy look that I lobe, even can keep it nice and neat in a classy updo when I wanna look fancy 💜💙💚
Jamie P.
cumberland , MD
This is a wonderful product. Gives you loads of volume and create great styles. Love it
Tristan D.
London, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been using bed head for about 15 years, I love all the smells and they always work so good! This specific product I only need a little and it lasts for days!
Katja M.
Calgary , AB
I can't find this anymore! It makes me so sad because this was my go to! Pomade in a spray form is such a novel concept! It leaves my hands from getting ultra sticky like they would if you used normal pomade. Anyone know where you can still get this (in Canada)