BY BED HEAD

Be bold and get spiked up! This fast-drying gel has serious hold for any styles that need to stay put.

About the product:

• Holds spiky styles
  • Mega hold without the weight or extreme stiffness with gloss
  • Particles of mica help to light to reflect off hair for high shine
  • Hair feels hydrated
  • Dries quickly
  • Fragrance: Orange

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Sorbitol, Alcohol Denat. (SD-Alcohol 40-B), Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Wheat Amino Acids, Panthenol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Mica, Disodium EDTA, Buteth-3, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Tributyl Citrate, PEG-4, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-4 Dilaurate, Benzophenone-4, Limonene, Linalool, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
It does what ut says it it makes your hair hard. I used to to spike a friends hair into a Mohawk. That thing stayed up all night. If you need extreme hold this is it!
Mandy E.
I love and hate this gel! I LOVE it because it hold like nobody's business! I uses it on my 4&5 yr olds Mohawk's and its awesome! It keeps the highest spikes and doesnt budge-even through crazy antics of preschoolers!
Now why i hate it...i hate it because it turns to a white flaky mess in my kids hair once the gel hardens and dries. So when its in my son's Mohawk's(which is on light brown hair) you see noticable chunks of white flaky stuff. Not cool. I will buy this again until i find a product with comparable hold but I really hope the figure out a way the get rid of the residue.
Ana Carolina R.
Kenilworth, IL
This product is not good! I would give 0 stars if possible. It doesn’t hold your hair and it makes you look like you have dandruff when the product gets dry. My picture is not that good but you can still see a little bit how it looks like in your hair. It’s not the light reflection, it’s the product dry that makes you look like you have dandruff. Do not waste your money.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
If you need something to slick back your hair and hold it for hours on end then this is perfect! My mom used to use this for my hair for competitive cheer competitions and we had no problems with fly aways ever! This brand is a little on the pricier side but you definitely get what you pay for
Renea M.
Barnesville, GA
I use this on my 4 year old sons hair to spike it everyday. It does an awesome job. It will last for days if I don't wash it out. I tried a cheaper version but it didn't work anywhere near as good I will continue to buy and use this product
Rebecca S.
Charleston, WV
My man loves this to make his hair into a Mohawk that holds and stays put. He's tried a lot of products but so far this is the best. Great price too.
Caroline W.
Newark, OH
Did not work in my own hair but may work better with someone with shorter hair or more knowledge on uses for this product.
Amanda O.
Plainfield, IL
Great product. Keeps hAir in place and hair does not get hard but it stays firm. Easy to apply and smells good too
Hannah M.
Brechin, Angus
This product is perfect for Halloween,if you have plans for an 80's costume or if you want to make your hair stand out use this product
Erica K.
Does this work well when spiking hair? Is it good for active kids?