Bed Head Hard Head™ Hard Hold Hairspray

by Bed Head

Our bestselling high hold hairspray gives you relentless hold and control and dries instantly. The more you use the harder it gets!

About the product:

• Hard core fixatives provide massive hold for long lasting styles
  • Plasticizers help to fix in super strong hold so your style stays put
  • Gives rock hard hold that doesn’t budge
  • HOLD: Strong
  • DEFINITION: Maximum
  • FINISH: Shine

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. (SD-Alcohol 40-B), Isobutane, Dimethyl Ether, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, n-Butane, Propane, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Triethyl Citrate, Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), t-Butyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Quaternium-52, AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Denatonium Benzoate, BHT, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal.

Will this product make my hair crunchy?
Does it make your hair hard an gross looking?
[product:bed-head-hard-head-hard-hold-hairspray] Is this product worth the price it’s sold for and Does it hold curls well ?
Start your review of Bed Head Hard Head™ Hard Hold Hairspray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I've used this forever I just love it, doesn't leave a nasty resadue on your hair, smells great, and your hair style stays in place all day! ” in reviews
“This product is great for stubborn flyaways or when you need an updo to STAY PUT all day long!” in reviews
“Great product, great price, large can goes a long way and as a cosmetologist I find it very affordable!” in reviews
“This works so well, it holds everything in place, it smells nice, and a little goes a long way ” in reviews
“...often, unless I'm doing something more formal that I need to stay put for a long time.” in reviews
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Bed Head Hard Head™ Hard Hold Hairspray uploaded by Shelly-Ann M.
Bed Head Hard Head™ Hard Hold Hairspray uploaded by Shelly-Ann M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This spray is a god send for securing my wigs! When I first discovered this, I was really impressed. I have 3 videos on my YouTube channel (ShelloStyles) using this spray on my myself twice (ponytails & wic) and on a friend’s wig application. It works for me & I’ve tried it with others and it works for them. No white cast, it smells like candy & a little goes a long way. I use it with my wigs and when I do slick puffs/ponytails.
Saint Paul, MN
This stuff fricken works. I grew up with my mom using this hairspray and I’d always use it when I did my hair in high school. It holds everything in place like glue. Tip: stock up when ulta has them on sale one or two times a year because this stuff is pretty pricey. Not bad if you don’t use a ton of hairspray though.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I saw this hair spray being used on a wig application video. It was being compared to gots to be glued spray. I’m in absolutely love with this!! It’s held my wig in now for a whole entire week with minimal touch ups!! No white residue, and it dries quickly!!! Definitely will be a re purchase for me hands now
Atlanta ga
I like this hairspray fora lighthold of shape. No matter how much I curl or straighten my hair, it will naturally lose that shape and go back to its looser light wave pattern. Some days I want to blow-dry or hot roll it to flip in or out at the bottoms. I like using this hairspray because it is brushable.
McConnellstown, PA
I used this product today after curling my hair with a wand. I also used mouse before my hair dried to help with texture. I'm really happy with the way I turned and it has held all day! My hair normally doesn't hold curl for more than an hour or to so these results are amazing for me!
McGregor
I tried this product and fell in love with it from the start! The price was amazing i was really surprised as its such good quality! I would love if you offered smaller sizes and maybe some other smells. I would definitely buy again and have bought ever since i bought it.
Indianapolis , IN
Bed Head Hard Head™ Hard Hold Hairspray uploaded by Deanna L.
I don’t use hairspray very often... like hardly ever! So this product last me a very long time. It holds hair great doesn’t leave white flakes after drying! I also am very impressed with the way it sprays!
Bed Head Hard Head™ Hard Hold Hairspray uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay so when they say hard hold it ain’t no lie! Your hair will not MOVE! I like the fact that it won’t move but I’m not a stiff haired kinda girl. Plus it makes it kinda frizzy. Not my favorite product but an okay one if you have a hair updo that needs to stay put!!
Portland , OR
Bed Head Hard Head™ Hard Hold Hairspray uploaded by Kim F.
Whether you are going on a special date or a blind date, you need to make sure that your hair won't go flat. Bed Head Hard Head is the product to use! Definitely my go to when I want my hair to look just as amazing at the end of the date as it did when it started..
Maricopa, AZ
Love it! I love bed head a lot of stuff doesn’t hold my hair but when I do curls this is what I use and I love the smell so much it’s great for even a little spray to hold baby hairs down it works for big hair dos or simple ones I love it and the packaging style

114 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
london
il y a un mois
Bed Head Hard Head™ Hard Hold Hairspray Is this product worth the price it’s sold for and Does it hold curls well ?
Megan V. • il y a un jour
This is my favourite I curl my hair once and then the next day I touch up and I don’t have to do my hair for the next two days
Pico Rivera , CA
il y a 3 mois
Bed Head Hard Head™ Hard Hold Hairspray Is this a good hair spray or it’s sticky since it’s hard hold?
Rhonda J. • il y a un mois