BY BED HEAD

Our bestselling high hold hairspray gives you relentless hold and control and dries instantly. The more you use the harder it gets!

About the product:

• Hard core fixatives provide massive hold for long lasting styles
  • Plasticizers help to fix in super strong hold so your style stays put
  • Gives rock hard hold that doesn’t budge
  • HOLD: Strong
  • DEFINITION: Maximum
  • FINISH: Shine

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. (SD-Alcohol 40-B), Isobutane, Dimethyl Ether, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, n-Butane, Propane, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Triethyl Citrate, Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), t-Butyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Quaternium-52, AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Denatonium Benzoate, BHT, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal.

• How well does this hold in a humid environment?4 Answers
  • I've seen Bedhead in the store and have been curious to t...3 Answers
  • Does it make the hair feel hard? 3 Answers
Bed Head Hard Head™ Hard Hold Hairspray
  • "I've used this forever I just love it, doesn't leave a nasty resadue on your hair, smells great, and your hair style stays in place all day! " in 11 reviews
  • "This product is great for stubborn flyaways or when you need an updo to STAY PUT all day long!" in 10 reviews
  • "This works so well, it holds everything in place, it smells nice, and a little goes a long way " in 9 reviews
  • "Great product, great price, large can goes a long way and as a cosmetologist I find it very affordable!" in 9 reviews
  • "i really liked this hair spray but it was a little bit stiff for e it held everything together pretty good just a little bit heavy" in 8 reviews
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
This hairspray holds true to its name as it has a stronghold on your hair and will keep your style all day long! It’s a little on the pricier side however it’s well worth it if you need your hair to withstand hurricane LOL! It does leave your hair a little stiff and I’ve honestly never try to use it as a “brushed through” hairspray but if you’re looking for that kind of luck or style I don’t think a maximum hold hairspray would be the best option… Overall I would recommend it as it does exactly what it says or does and works like a charm!
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
This is the stuff. This is THE stuff. If you need your magnificent mane to stay in place all day, if you want to reach hair volume that mortals only dream of, if you want to look fantastic whether you're sweating under stage lights or working in a wind tunnel, this is the thing you want and need. I have tried a lot of high performance hair sprays, and none of them perform better than Bedhead. I see a few people have mentioned stickiness, but I've never found that to be an issue, particularly since it takes a remarkably small amount to achieve extreme hold--it's pretty much insta-freeze! If you overspray, you will get shellacked, but the great thing about Hard Head is that it's just not NECESSARY to spray a ton of product to achieve great effects. I have tested it in all kinds of weather conditions, from extreme summer to winter storms, and it will honestly get you through anything gracefully. You could walk through a hurricane wearing Hard Head and come out looking artfully mussed at worst!
ashlee w.
I used to have (real) bangs and I also have a horrendous cowlick that makes having bangs pure hell. Every morning I would have to wet my hair, then roll it with a brush as I blow dried it. My dilemma then was finding the right hairspray to KEEP them from moving. Some weren't strong enough, other's were too heavy and then their were the dreaded ones with lingering smells. After countless reading of reviews, and buying the wrong hairsprays, I opted to buy the travel size of this stuff. The name was cute, a moniker my Grandmother had given me as a child actually. So, why not? I went through my routine as usual, and when it got time to use this I braced myself for disappointment. Oh, but it actually worked! The smell didn't linger, it wasn't too heavy, and didn't leave my bangs looking like a helmet. This stuff is gold in a bottle! Especially if you have bangs AND a cowlick!
Shayna L.
I have always been into hair products and was a true believer that all hairsprays are the same. But, I finally decided to fork up the cash and paid a few bucks extra, TIGI Bed Head hairspray changed my mind. This hairspray is weightless and dries in about 15 seconds. This gives me enough time to mold my hair the way I want and setting it instantaneously. It holds like a champ, is weightless, and easy to apply.
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
If you’re looking for a hard hold this will totally do the trick- however I find it a bit too much. It’s extremely hard and when I use it at the salon it build up super sticky on my fingernails. So does it do the job? Yes. Do I love it? No.
Connor L.
Berea
This product is a bad and good product meaning it only works a majority of the time. Some days when I use it my hair stays up all day and the other days my hair falls down just like if it wasn’t hair sprayed at all.
Kathia Y.
Sahuarita, AZ
I always seem to come back to this hairspray. I used to use it in my "emo" days, with my interpretation of scene hair to get that nice volume. Now I'm back to it trying to hold volume in my hair. Still love the formula. Only complaint is how easily it gets plugged up with dry hairspray.
Brandy S.
North Augusta, SC
This stuff is no joke. Move over Aussie instant freeze. A little definitely goes along way and I would not use this for casual every day hairstyles. With that being said, for a special occasion or any sort of performance situation I would recommend us 110%.
Ariel M.
Tampa, FL
This product HOLDS. My daughter and her friend used it to make spiky anime wigs for Metrocon. I like to use it to glue little flippy baby hairs that never go where I want them. If you want baby soft hair, don't use this. If you want spikes or just hair that will not fly away, I highly recommend this product! Enjoy your funky hairdos!! #mybeautyawards
Brooke J.
Elizabeth, CO
If you want superior hold, this is the hairspray you want! It's long lasting, and keeps the hold for hours without making a sticky mess. I use this on a night out when I know I'll be dancing or somewhere where I need my hair to be on point. The scent is ok, I don't hate it but don't love it either.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Do this make your hair oily?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
Did this make your hair hard after it set in you hair?
Dana J.
Crestview, FL
Do you like the scent of this?
Emily J.
England
What's your favorite brand of hairspray?
Jennifer S.
Is this a good product to use to make a poof ?