BY BED HEAD #12 in Hairspray

Relentless hold and control dries instantly! The more you use the harder it gets. strong hold. subtle shine. Conditions as it controls hair. see more...

Dayna: D.
Scottsdale
Bed Head Hairspray, Hard Hold, 10 oz is my everyday go-to hairspray and I absolutely love it! This is probably the one styling product I literally cannot live without. It gives my hair incredible lasting hold and is great for any hair type. I have stick straight hair and curl my hair almost everyday. This is the one hairspray that keeps my curls lasting all day. I highly recommend this hairspray for anyone who needs that extra hold (think up-do's) and loves their hair with tons of volume.
Susan D.
Bear, DE
I recommend this hairspray to anyone that asks me what they should use. It has the option for a hard long lasting hold for something like a bun, but I like to use it everyday for my loose curls done with a curling wand. My mom likes to use it on her pixie cut. There’s no need to reapply with bed head. Just once and you’re fine! I love this product, I usually buy mine at Ulta or my local drug store
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
This hairspray could last through a hurricane! It is such a strong hold and truly sets your hairstyle. It’s too strong for my needs but it sure does work that’s why I’m giving it a five star rating. It also smells good for being such a strong hold spray which I found surprising because most that work this well smell awful! If you need a super strong hairspray this is your match!
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It’s a super super thick and hard hairspray I used this when I used to tease my hair and needed to hold curls when my hair was really long. It’s good for occasions not everyday. It sprays directly where u want it it doesn’t spread everywhere in your room like other sprays. It didn’t damage my hair but it can dry it out if used everyday.
Mark K.
Back when I was a dancer I used this for performances and it really did the job. I would wear my hair slicked back with a pompadour and then spray this bad baby in. It held like a helmut. While some people wouldn't like that, I absolutely loved it. Just what I needed. If you want a strong hold this is the hair spray for you!
Chiara B.
West Orange, NJ
Only hairspray I will ever use. Smells amazing and has such a nice sleek look to it. My hair is pin straight and holding curls is close to impossible but bed head makes it work and I can have curly hair too!!!!!
Katie B.
Zephyrhills, FL
So if you don’t love stiff curls, you may not love this. But my curls don’t hold worth s*** and this was Perfect for me. They help alllll night. This stuff is absolutely worth the investment. It doesn’t fall out whatsoever and keeps a hard hold.
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
Use to use this all the time whenever I scrunched my hair. It kept every hair in the place that I wanted it to be, but it did make the hairs a little stiffer than I would have liked. If the stiffness could be cut down without losing the hold factor, I would definitely purchase again.
Jacquelyn R.
Johnstown , CO
This hairspray keeps your hair in place. It keeps baby hairs in place and they don't stand up. Other brands I've used have not held curl and this one allows my hair to hold curl. It does have a terrible scent but the product is durable
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
The best hairspray i’ve ever had. It holds any hairstyle that i’ve come up with that day. It smells good and can be found at local drugstore and evens places like ulta and sephora. I even convinced my mom to use bedhead products.
bianka r.
Carrollton, TX
My hair has never really held with hairspray, but I've heard this one is really well. Does this hairspray work well with thick hair? how did it work with the people who have thick hair?
Kate F.
Pearl, MS
How well does this hold in a humid environment?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair feel hard?
Jan S.
I've seen Bedhead in the store and have been curious to try! I have straight, fine hair....would this work for me? Also, does it leave your hair sticky afterward or is it more natural feel?
Christopher M.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this hairspray have a soft hold or a firm hard hold?