BY BED HEAD #43 in Hairspray

Relentless hold and control dries instantly! The more you use the harder it gets. strong hold. subtle shine. Conditions as it controls hair. see more...

• How well does this hold in a humid environment?4 Answers
  • I've seen Bedhead in the store and have been curious to try! I ha...3 Answers
  • Does it make the hair feel hard? 3 Answers
ashlee w.
I used to have (real) bangs and I also have a horrendous cowlick that makes having bangs pure hell. Every morning I would have to wet my hair, then roll it with a brush as I blow dried it. My dilemma then was finding the right hairspray to KEEP them from moving. Some weren't strong enough, other's were too heavy and then their were the dreaded ones with lingering smells. After countless reading of reviews, and buying the wrong hairsprays, I opted to buy the travel size of this stuff. The name was cute, a moniker my Grandmother had given me as a child actually. So, why not? I went through my routine as usual, and when it got time to use this I braced myself for disappointment. Oh, but it actually worked! The smell didn't linger, it wasn't too heavy, and didn't leave my bangs looking like a helmet. This stuff is gold in a bottle! Especially if you have bangs AND a cowlick!
dawn l.
My hair is very fine and thin and takes a lot of product to keep it in place. But if I use TOO much, it will lay limp. Hard head is the mixture of these. I go into salons and they have the STRONG hold sprays and they are usually wimpy. If I had a full head of thick luxurious hair I wouldn't use something this strong, but I don't. I love it for its hold, but it isn't so sticky that you can't brush it out when you need to. Hope TIGI doesn't change the formula and mess it up!
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It’s a super super thick and hard hairspray I used this when I used to tease my hair and needed to hold curls when my hair was really long. It’s good for occasions not everyday. It sprays directly where u want it it doesn’t spread everywhere in your room like other sprays. It didn’t damage my hair but it can dry it out if used everyday.
Chiara B.
West Orange, NJ
Only hairspray I will ever use. Smells amazing and has such a nice sleek look to it. My hair is pin straight and holding curls is close to impossible but bed head makes it work and I can have curly hair too!!!!!
Zerlaine P.
It's OK it's just not what I was looking for personally. The smell is really nice though, nothing too overpowering and it doesn't weigh down your hair. I thought it would have a stronger hold and the product lasted a long time. i would recommend to others
Dayna: D.
Bed Head Hairspray, Hard Hold, 10 oz is my everyday go-to hairspray and I absolutely love it! This is probably the one styling product I literally cannot live without. It gives my hair incredible lasting hold and is great for any hair type. I have stick straight hair and curl my hair almost everyday. This is the one hairspray that keeps my curls lasting all day. I highly recommend this hairspray for anyone who needs that extra hold (think up-do's) and loves their hair with tons of volume.
Jacquelyn R.
Johnstown , CO
This hairspray keeps your hair in place. It keeps baby hairs in place and they don't stand up. Other brands I've used have not held curl and this one allows my hair to hold curl. It does have a terrible scent but the product is durable
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
The best hairspray i’ve ever had. It holds any hairstyle that i’ve come up with that day. It smells good and can be found at local drugstore and evens places like ulta and sephora. I even convinced my mom to use bedhead products.
Corinna G.
Grand Island
Bed head is always on it’s game. This hairspray holds really well. For people with stubborn hair like me it’s a must to have a good hairspray. Just like any hairspray don’t over do it. Great if you like the bee hive look.
Tarryn H.
Austin, TX
This is exactly what it says a “hard hold” I would use this if you are wearing your hair up. I have used it on curls and it does keep them in place but they aren’t moveable curls (if that’s what your going for.
bianka r.
Carrollton, TX
My hair has never really held with hairspray, but I've heard this one is really well. Does this hairspray work well with thick hair? how did it work with the people who have thick hair?
Kate F.
Pearl, MS
How well does this hold in a humid environment?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair feel hard?
Jan S.
I've seen Bedhead in the store and have been curious to try! I have straight, fine hair....would this work for me? Also, does it leave your hair sticky afterward or is it more natural feel?
Christopher M.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this hairspray have a soft hold or a firm hard hold?