BY BED HEAD

The smooth moves paddle brush helps style your hair in to perfectly sleek, smooth, and bouncy hair. Great for daily use, it helps detangle and keep hair from becoming frizzy. The round-tip bristles and an air-filled paddle that contours to the shape of your head is great for comfortable brushing- no bristles poking in to your scalp.

Buy on Amazon
Raea H.
 It was an amazing hairbrush I've had it for a long time now and it really works well I would definitely recommend this hairbrush to be for thick hair I have very thick hair and sometimes it's hard to find a hairbrush that works well this hairbrush definitely works well in my hair and I would probably buy it again if I ever need  A new one
Eva N.
Maplewood, NJ
I really love this brush, it gets all of the tangles out of my hair without being too harsh, I have fine hair and I think it works great! I prefer this to using a comb, and use it daily. It has lasted me over a year and it will continue to last me a very long time!
Sarah B.
There is nothing really special about this brush. It is literally just a brush. I don't notice a difference between this brush and others. I just liked the colors it came in. Ive had my brush for a really long time so its good quality and lasts a long time.
Cynthia T.
Easy detangling but it is kind of rough when you get out of the shower. After you have finished brushing your hair it leaves soft.
Daisy S.
Meridian, ID
This is the brush that I use now. I think it works great, but I thin every paddle brush is awesome so......
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
Bed Head Hair Smooth Moves Paddle Brush is this brush any good for tangled hair ? Does it hurt alot or is better ?