BY BED HEAD

For faster drying with shinier, healthier-looking results, this tourmaline ceramic 1000-watt dryer does the job. 2 heat and speed settings give you options, and cold shot button is there to set the style. Removable end cap allows you to easy clean when dirty.

Ashley O.
Port Orchard, WA
Love this hair dryer. The multiple settings make it perfect for anyone. I’ve had the same one for years and it is still working as good as new. If my hair dryer does ever decide to die, I couldn’t imagine switching to any other brand.
Monica L.
I’m not sure why it says mini but I have the full size hair dryer and I love it. I’ve had it for a few years and it comes with a diffuser which can help do certain things to my hair. I got this for a gift but I know these are affordable. It has 3 settings and a cool dry option.
Keri Q.
This was a good product until it stopped working like the hair straightener or hair crimper I did the same thing tried every Outlet in the house and it stopped working completely
Amy E.
After extensive research I ordered this Bed Head Mini Dryer. I thought the tourmaline ceramic technology would help decrease frizziness. The frizziness is really no less than with the BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium Travel Dryer I had before but that one blew up and I had to replace it. Also the Bed Head Dryer is slightly heavier than the BaByliss and gets hot really fast. So the dryer is only okay for me and I'm giving it 3 stars.
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
How many attachments does this come with?