Bed Head Groupie Mini 1Bed Head Groupie Mini 1

Bed Head Groupie Mini 1" Crimper

BY BED HEAD

Ceramic technology helps users of this Bed Head Groupie 1" Mini Crimper to achieve frizz-free, shiny hairstyles. The 1" ceramic plates on this Bead Head Crimper are great for adding texture and volume to your hair. This Ceramic Crimper has been tested, inspected and certified to qualify as Intertek ETL Listed.

A high and constant heat is provided through the duration of styling time with this Bed Head Groupie 1" Mini Crimper. For those days when you are short on time, the Bead Head Crimper features a fast 30-second heat-up to kickstart your styling session.

Bed Head Groupie Mini 1" Crimper
Buy on Amazon
Ferin P.
Ashburn
My new holy grail for voluminous hair! I use this little bad boy at the roots in several different areas and give me a great boost in volume with out using tons of heavy products! I have fine hair but a lot so it's hard to get volume. Love this highly recommend to anyone looking to get some volume without teasing!
Lauren s.
I always had a hard time with keeping my hair to get that wavy hair effect like when you leave the beach ! This crimping iron keeps your waves looking natural and beachy at the same time , it's affordable and it is travel friendly I would highly recommend this crimping iron !
Alyssa P.
Kilgore, TX
I've used this once and in my opinion it didn't work very well. However my hair is very hard to do anything with to begin with so that could have been the problem.
Colleen M.
This crimped works great for adding volume to straight fine hair. There are directions on YouTube showing how to use it for this purpose. Adds quick and easy volume.
OSullivan E.
miami, FL
excelente para viajes cortos. mi cabello queda super lacio y con 0 frizz. excelente producto para tenerlo a la mano
Amber P.
Used this a long time ago and it still works now I would say this is more of people that are older.
April T.
Kuujjuarapik , Quebec
I love those so much cause it flatness my big curly hair. Those are only good for teenagers.