Bed Head Groupie 1

Bed Head Groupie 1" Mini Curling Iron

BY BED HEAD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Bed Head Groupie 1" Mini Curling Iron features ceramic technology for frizz-free, shiny styles. The slender barrel is suitable for touch-ups, shorter layers, flips and volume. This 1" curling iron offers constant high heat and gets up to temperature in just 30 seconds. It comes with a built-in safety stand and a swivel cord that is tangle-free.

This product has an "on" indicator light to let you know that it's working.

Bed Head Groupie 1
Bed Head Groupie 1" Mini Curling Iron
Ella K.
Not my favorite curler, BUT it is really good with thick hair. I have very thick hair and so most curling irons don’t work for me but this does work. I got it for my birthday a couple years back, but you could probably find it on online.
Ashley V.
Apple Valley, MN
This curling iron is fine. Super unfamiliar with hair styling and this product loses some charm to me for being less versatile. I can only get low, thick curls with this and I wish I had gotten a wand instead.
Susan S.
This is a light weight, Easy to use curling iron that won't break your budget. It worked well and got the job done, but i used it without the clamp. I have very fine hair, so taking little sections and spinning around the barrel and holding for about 10 to 20 seconds did the trick. Overall a decent curling iron.
Andrea H.
I just want a man like that a man that would make me happy and for a man who would be like a man that would be like a man that would be like a man that would be like a man that would be like a man that would be
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I really like this curling iron. This iron gets really hot, while not burning your hair. This iron leaves you with salon quality curls, that are easily done at home. I would very highly recommend this curling iron to anyone looking for a new curling iron.
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
I recommended this to my mom, who has short, color treated, and thick hair. It's a great on-the-go size, and with short hair, it helps you get closer to the scalp, without the clumsiness of a longer barrel.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
I think I used the larger version of this, but I really enjoyed it! Bed Head has surprisingly nice quality of styling tips. The iron heated up quickly, but distributed heat evenly leaving me with a nice pretty curl that lasted a while.
Dana H.
I love using this because it is the perfect size to bring around with me and travel with. It always makes my hair look great and it last for a long time. I would definitely recommend to a friend because it works well and isn't too expensive. I love it
Stephanie G.
I do not use my curling often because my hair is naturally curly but when I want to this is the one I use. It is affordable and works well. Bought this at TJMax. Mine doesn’t come with the safety glove.
Makenzie B.
Carrboro, NC
Love this curling iron! Works great! Gets hot enough to really curl my hair! My hair is very stubborn towards heat, and this curling iron really does the trick! I was very satisfied with how well it works!