Bed Head Get Twisted™ Anti- Frizz Finishing Spray uploaded by Savannah F.

BY BED HEAD

This lightweight, fast drying spray helps to lock in wavy or curly styles! Protect from frizz, fight humidity and hold in styles for up to 72 hours.

About the product:

• Anti-frizz Agents protects styles from frizz for up to 72 hours
  • Flexi-setting polymers provides long lasting hold without the stickiness for up to 72 hours
  • Protects from humidity for up to 72 hours
  • Fragrance: Fruit Twist

How to Use: Got your curls set? Spray into wet or dry hair to lock in waves and curls and protect from frizz.

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Water (Aqua/Eau), Ethyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Aminomethyl Propanol, Triethyl Citrate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Diisopropyl Adipate, t-Butyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Denatonium Benzoate, Linalool.

Kelsey W.
Selma
I've used this a couple of times. It works pretty well. I think the price is a little higher & sometimes my hair feels a little crunchy. But it does work with the frizz.
Surella F.
San Antonio , TX
Great for curly and wavy hair! It adds shine without flakes. Leaves your hair flexible with a great smell. I have curly hair and it’s super effective. A little bit pricey but works. 100% recommended.
Jael D.
Brawley, CA
I have tried many brands of anti-frizz spray but i gotta say this is by far the best one! It really does set all my tiny baby hairs in place and the fragrance is amazing too it smells so good! Recommend!!
Syeda E.
Bagdad , AZ
Savannah F.
Maryville, IL
amazing!!! i got to try this out before it even went out on shelves and i'm very impressed. It smells so good and keeps my hair non frizzy throughout the day
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients and scent! This product is great for all hair types!
Shawna Z.
Daytona Beach
Even though I use this every day, whether my hair is wet or dry, I don’t really see a difference in my frizziness.
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Sue T.
Grand Bay, NB
You can't go wrong with this brand! I have curly hair and it can get so frizzy throughout the day...this product is a lifesaver! It maintains and protects the curl ALL DAY long! A must have ❤️
Tanya F.
With this prodict you totally get what you pay for. No surprises, except that it works so well. I rarely wear my hair down but when I do this product is a must!